This is my cup of choice during the summer time. They come at a great price and they work perfect for a good amount of soda. Very good product!
Other Available Sizes:
- Thin-wall polystyrene foam
- Requires less storage space
- Holds 10 oz. of hot and cold beverages
- Features a rolled rim
- Creative Symphony design
- Provides excellent insulation
- Great for coffee shops, convenience stores, and cafés
- Economical choice for any cost-conscious business
- Biodegradable Pulp Fiber 4 Cup Carrier - 300/Case
- Huhtamaki Chinet 20975 StrongHolder 2 Cup Carrier with Tray - 250/Case
- Huhtamaki Chinet 20974 StrongHolder 2 Cup Carrier with Tray - 400/Case
- Dart 10FTL White Lift'n'Lock Lid - 1000/Case
- Fineline Conserveware 4 Cup Biodegradable Bagasse Carrier - 300/Case
|Solo X10N-J8002 Specs|
|Height||3 9/10 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/9 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/3 Inches|
|Flush Fill Capacity||11 1/9 oz.|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Local regulations prevent me from using foam products - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of polystyrene foam food service products, such as cups, plates, and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware, and we even have eco-friendly options too!
- New Jersey and New York have regulations in place that may prevent me from using foam products – what are my options?
- New Jersey and New York have banned the use of certain polystyrene foam food service products for certain individuals and businesses. Customers purchasing these types of products from these states should obtain a waiver or certification from the state prior to purchasing. For more information, see the following links for New Jersey and New York.
Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every customer and budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware. We even have eco-friendly options too!
Solo X10N-J8002 Details
If it's versatility you're after, look no further than Solo's X10N-J8002 Trophy 10 oz. foam cup. Solo Trophy foam cups are made from insulating thin-wall foam that keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverage cold. This innovative thin-wall, polystyrene foam takes up less storage space than regular foam cups and features a rolled rim. Plus, its excellent insulation allows your guests to enjoy their favorite beverages while ensuring they maintain their temperature if taken on-the-go. The Solo X10N-J8002 10 oz. Trophy foam cup also features an attractive Symphony design for versatile use. Whether you're stocking your disposable drinkware supply in your cafe, kiosk, hotel, or other venue offering drinks on-the-go, this Solo cup is the economical choice that gives you functionality, durability, quality and satisfaction!
Top Diameter: 3 3/10"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/10"
Height: 3 9/10"
Capacity (Practical Fill): 10 oz.
Flush Fill Capacity: 11.1 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:choice cup great perfect price soda summer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register