Perfect fit on the Dart Solo UltraClear TP9R 9 oz. Clear PET Plastic Squat Cold Cups. We used them to display and sell single serve cupcakes.
$85.96/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$88.16/Case|
|Buy 1 - 2||$89.99/Case|
- Dome shape creates greater capacity for contents
- Clear, see-through finish
- Perfect for displaying sundaes, fruit salads, and parfaits
- Tight seal prevents leaks and spills
- Economical choice for any cost-conscious business
- Solo UltraClear TR16 16 oz. Clear PET Plastic Cold Tall Cup - 1000/Case
- Solo UltraClear TN20 20 oz. Clear Straight Wall PET Plastic Cold Cup - 1000/Case
- Bare by Solo RTP12BARE Eco-Forward 12 oz. RPET Squat Cold Cup - 1000/Case
- Bare by Solo RTP20BARE Eco-Forward 20 oz. RPET Cold Cup - 600/Case
- Bare by Solo RTP9RBARE Eco-Forward 9 oz. RPET Squat Cold Cup - 1000/Case
- Solo UltraClear TP9R 9 oz. Clear PET Plastic Squat Cold Cup - 1000/Case
- Solo P12SB 12 oz. Blue Plastic Cup - 1000/Case
- Solo UltraClear TP12 12 oz Customizable. Practical Fill Clear PET Plastic Cold Cup - 1000/Case
|Dart DNR662 Specs|
|Capacity||12 - 24 oz.|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- New Jersey and New York have regulations in place that may prevent me from using foam products – what are my options?
- New Jersey and New York have banned the use of certain polystyrene foam food service products for certain individuals and businesses. Customers purchasing these types of products from these states should obtain a waiver or certification from the state prior to purchasing. For more information, see the following links for New Jersey and New York.
Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every customer and budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware. We even have eco-friendly options too!
- Local regulations prevent me from using foam products - what are my alternatives?
- Some areas have introduced legislation to ban the use of polystyrene foam food service products, such as cups, plates, and take-out containers. Fortunately, we offer a variety of alternatives for every business and every budget. Check out our full selection of paper and plastic dinnerware, and we even have eco-friendly options too!
Dart DNR662 Details
Create the perfect on-the-go product with this Dart DNR662 Conex PET plastic dome lid! Whether you're serving fruit salads, veggie cups, or yogurt parfaits, this dome lid is the perfect way to top off your small snacks. Not only does it create a tight, secure seal on plastic cups to prevent leaking and accidental messes, it also completely covers the cup's contents and ensures protection from airborne contaminants.
Made of high-quality, PET plastic, this dome lid is both crack-resistant and durable for quality, single-service use. Its exceptional clarity provides product visibility so you can show off your colorful soft serves and puddings while increasing impulse sales and profit, and its dome shape gives you greater capacity space to hold more content or to add whipped cream and other toppings. It is also conveniently recyclable and can simply be disposed of once guests have finished their beverages. Provide your customers with a refreshing snack option at your cafe, concession stand, kiosk, or convenience store with this dome lid!
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:cups cup fit lid lids dome nice clear cupcakes great
I bought these lids to make a cupcake container using the 9oz solo cups. I was very impressed with their quality and how well they fit. I utilized the dome lid and cup for a few of my bake sale items.
These dome lids fit perfectly in the plastic cups I had to make simple parfaits in the bakery. They help keep everything sealed in and the pop in and out super easy!
These work great for products that are piled high! They allow you to see clearly without smashing the icing or whatever topping you are using.
These dome lids by Dart Solo are perfect for to go sides, fruit cups, yogurt, or pasta salad. They are a tight fit and don't come off too easily. Great product!
I love these lids. I use these for slushy s, milkshakes etc. The top snaps right on top of cup for a secure seal. Just place a straw in the cup and you are ready.
I use these tops with the cups for bake sales. They always look soooo nice! They are nice and durable. I have not had one crack while putting it on.
Right now I use these for regular cupcakes. The domed lid gives you plenty of room to have cupcake toppers. Planning on using them for cake parfaits
Bought this with the matching cup 9 oz cup. and dome lid. very sturdy, we use this to make parfaits, it helps separate dry ingredients and keeps them from being to soggy. will buy again.
It is what I expect. It so clear. I work with gelatins and is Perfect for them. I use this like a little bowl to make encapsulated gelatins. Using another lid like a cover for the bottom..
This is a really great lid! It is nice and tall so a nice swirl of ice cream with whip cream will fit fantastically! They are perfectly clear so you can see the deliciousness inside! Definitely recommend!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register