I love these little cups. They’re great for portions of condiments for my toddler and awesome for mini cupcakes. These are sturdy cups- they hold water without getting soggy for at least an hour, but could probably go much longer before soaking through. My standard vanilla cupcake batter bakes beautifully in these (13 min at 350) without any greasing, and the cup easily pulls away from the side of the cupcake (if you have difficulty with that, try pulling the darts on the cup apart one by one). I find the #40 disher is the perfect full for batter.
- Wax lined to provide a liquid resistance
- Perfect for serving condiments and dressings, or for holding medicine
- Stylish white pleats
- Helps maintain portion control in your restaurant or diner
- Compostable paper construction allows for easy clean up after service
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 9" Plate - 500/Case
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 7" Plate - 1000/Case
- EcoChoice Compostable Sugarcane / Bagasse 10" Plate - 500/Case
- 12" x 12" Natural Kraft 1/4 Fold Luncheon Napkin - 6000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Tall-Fold 6" x 13" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Junior Low-Fold 6" x 12" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Just1 Interfold Kraft 6 1/2" x 11" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
- OneUp by Choice Kraft Wide Interfold 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
Serve up condiments with ease using this compostable Solo 125-2050 1.25 oz. white paper souffle / portion cup.
This compostable Solo 125-2050 paper souffle / portion cup is a versatile addition to any business! If you need to serve condiments like ketchup and mustard, it's a great way to encourage portion control and cut down on food waste, and its small size makes it perfect for portioning out medicine at a healthcare facility too!
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
"I love these little cups. They’re great for portions of condiments for my toddler and awesome for mini cupcakes. These are sturdy cups- they hold water without getting soggy for at least an hour, but could probably go much longer before soaking through. My standard vanilla cupcak..."Read More Reviews
Great for Small Servings
You can use this cup for serving up small sides and condiments. Its small 1.25 oz. size is perfect for offering samples, ketchup, mustard, dressings, and other sauces with ease!
When you find ways to reduce food waste, you are instantly putting more money back into your business. By offering this cup to customers it encourages them to take condiments, sauces, and dressings for their meals, but to only take what they need.
The wax lining leads to a treated paper design giving it resistance to liquids so that it will stand up to all kinds of condiments and sides.
Compostable in a commercial compost facility. Appropriate commercial composting facilities may not exist in your community. Please check with your local municipality.
- Top Diameter:2 Inches
- Height:1 3/16 Inches
- Capacity:1.25 oz.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 200-2050 2 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 325 3.25 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC400 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100S 1 oz. Squat White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100 1 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC550 5.5 oz. Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC050 0.5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cups - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 075 .75 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 075S-2050 0.75 oz. White Squat Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
People Talk About:cups batter cup cupcake cupcakes great helps hold longer perfect
These are great for jell-o shots or to hold candy. I use these alot in the summer and they are perfect for liquid or solid!
Use these for when I have family gatherings! Helps with the long buffet line and no dripping dressing all over the table!! A huge help and a good price!!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register