These are great little cups! I use them for condiments on my food truck, & they're the perfect size. I like that they're "squatty," because it makes dipping easy! I love them and totally recommend.
Other Available Sizes:
- Environmentally friendly cup is made of uncoated paper
- Features an attractive, pleated design
- Rolled rim adds strength and durability
- Ideal for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings
- Allows you to portion out items to minimize waste
Other Products from this Line
- Genpak F200 Harvest Paper 2 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F550 Harvest Paper 5.5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W500F Harvest Paper 5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Genpak F050 Harvest Paper .5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F250 Harvest Paper 2.5 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F400 Harvest Paper 4 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F100 Harvest Paper 1 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak Harvest 4 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Genpak F075S Harvest Paper .75 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak Harvest W5F 5 oz. White Rolled Rim Paper Cone Cup - 200/Pack
- Genpak F125 Harvest Paper 1.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F050S Harvest Paper .5 oz. Squat Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak F325 Harvest Paper 3.25 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W450F Harvest Paper 3.5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Genpak F075 Harvest Paper .75 oz. Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Genpak W400F Harvest Paper 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Drinking Cup - 100/Pack
- Shipping Weight
- 0.4 lb.
- 1/2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 2 1/4 Inches
- 1 oz.
- Green / Environmentally-Friendly
Made in America
No PFAS Added
- Uncoated Paper
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this item for baking?
- These souffle cups are designed to hold sample, dips, or condiments. They are not suitable for use as baking cups.
Use the Genpak F100S Harvest Paper 1 oz. squat paper souffle / portion cup for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings! Souffle cups provide the ideal solution when you need to portion out small servings, and can even be used in the healthcare industry as medicine cups. Not only that, using a portion cup is a great way to encourage portion control and cut down on food waste.
Perfect for a fast-paced environment, these cups easily stack, which cuts down on storage space. Combined with a lightweight design, they are ideal for transporting over to areas that need them readily available for quick service. In addition to that, using disposable cups instead of ramekins is convenient for your guests and allows for easy cleanup.
Featuring an attractive, pleated design and crisp, white color, these cups are also sturdy enough to hold thick dips and sauces without leaking. A tightly rolled rim and concave bottom make these cups especially durable. Genpak disposable souffle cups are a versatile addition to any business!
Top Diameter: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 1 oz.
No PFAS Added
This item was manufactured without added PFAS substances.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
People Talk About:cups great perfect portion dipping samples paper price size condiments
Perfect for thicker sauces. We use these in place of serving in portion cups since they can be composted and don't have to be cleaned. Great for presentation as well for a small portion of nuts as a snack.
Used for jello-shots but they leak so we had to double up. We just like these better for jello-shots because they compress and are easy to use for shots. If you don't mind doubling them up then I'd recommend them. I still think they're better than plastic.
These are perfect for our condiment station to keep guests from getting more that they need. The quality is great fro the price. They hold the product well and do not leak or get soggy easy.
I like these squat paper cups for dipping sauces for bigger items like sandwiches and pretzels. They wider area makes it easier to get to the dip. They price is great!
These cups are the perfect size for serving mustard as a side to our German pretzels. They are wide enough to allow for dipping and not too deep as to allow to much mustard being wasted. These cups are also good for serving samples.
These paper cups are much more economical than the plastic version and perfect if you don't need to serve liquids. The size of this particular cup is shallow enough that you can provide samples without needing to use a spoon or fork. Customers can just pop food in their mouth!
These portion cups are perfect for a variety of things. Great for condiment dipping such as ketchup for French fries. I absolutely love these and highly recommend them!
I'm very happy with this one ounce squat style paper soufflé portion cop really inexpensive price hold up well when you putting things like catchup mustard and mayo and a really good for using a catering jobs or offsite events like a balloon fest i'm very happy with this one ounce squat style paper soufflé portion cop really inexpensive price hold up well when you putting things like catchup mustard and mayo and a really good for using a catering jobs or offsite events like a balloon fest
Unlike most souffle/portion cups I've experienced, these ones are really great because nothing leaks through the bottom. They're surprisingly firmer than I was expecting too.
These were the perfect size for samples of my pies. I liked that they were wider because it allowed the pie to peek over the edge and have the samples seem much larger. Will definitely be ordering again.
These cups are very wide and flat more like a miniature plate. It was not the best size for my kale chip samples but it will work for cheesecake samples which need a bit more room.
Bought these portion cups to use for individual servings of condiments. Great for portion control but even better to avoid people double dipping and dripping condiments.
Love the wide squatty design of this paper cup, it gives a lot of room for dipping. Good quality for a fair price and that is just about all you can ask for.
These are nice if you have a small dessert or even home made Italian ices'! Great at a small take out place! what a deal!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register