I used these to bake cupcakes in and they worked perfectly! I just lined them up on a baking sheet and filled them. The size perfectly fits in the cupcake containers here on the site as well. They seem to be grease proof.
- Made from treated paper for resistance to liquid penetration
- Perfect for condiments, dressings, or medicine
- Features an attractive, pleated design
- Rolled rim adds strength and durability
- Conveniently disposable
- Includes a flat bottom for added stability
- 12" x 12" Natural Kraft 1/4 Fold Luncheon Napkin - 6000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Junior Low-Fold 6" x 12" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- Choice Kraft Natural Tall-Fold 6" x 13" Dispenser Napkin - 8000/Case
- OneUp by Choice Kraft Wide Interfold 6 1/2" x 8 1/2" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
- Just1 Interfold Kraft 6 1/2" x 11" Dispenser Napkin - 6000/Case
This Solo 325 3.25 oz. paper souffle / portion cup is ideal for serving sauces, condiments, and dressings.
Use this paper souffle cup to serve sauces, condiments, and dressings along with your main courses at your establishment! It is an ideal addition to any food truck, kiosk, convenience store, or take-out service.
"These 3.25 oz paper souffle cups are perfect for deserts. They are just the right size and keeps you from having to dirty the cupcake pan. Also works great for quick snacks so you don't have to worry about dishes after."Read More Reviews
Thanks to its compact size, this souffle cup can be placed in to-go boxes or bags without taking up much room. It is made of treated paper for resistance to liquid penetration.
This cup's wide opening allows for effortless dipping of your signature fresh-cut fries, or excellent visibility of your sides.
These freestanding cups are even great for baking and serving cupcakes! It can also be used in healthcare as a medicine cup!
- Bottom Diameter:2 1/9 Inches
- Top Diameter:2 7/10 Inches
- Height:1 1/2 Inches
- Capacity:3.25 oz.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 200-2050 2 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC400 4 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100S 1 oz. Squat White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC100 1 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC550 5.5 oz. Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo SCC050 0.5 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cups - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 125-2050 1.25 oz. Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 075 .75 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSolo 075S-2050 0.75 oz. White Squat Paper Souffle / Portion Cup - 250/Pack
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice Medium Weight Black Plastic Teaspoon - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1385 4 3/4" Blade Offset Baking / Icing Spatula with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRoyal Paper RTS3000 3" Plastic Taster Spoon - 3000/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice Medium Weight White Plastic Fork - 1000/Case
People Talk About:cupcakes cups baking bake great cupcake love souffle size sheet
These 3.25 oz paper souffle cups are perfect for deserts. They are just the right size and keeps you from having to dirty the cupcake pan. Also works great for quick snacks so you don't have to worry about dishes after.
This is the perfect size and portion control for my make ahead and flash frozen ham and cheese omelets. Always on my freezer ready for my breakfast at the office or the kids quick snack.
These Dart Solo 325 3.25 oz. White Paper Souffle / Portion Cup 250/Box actually make great muffin liners! Made amazing muffins in these and they look so great! Super white and great quality. Love!
I like to bake large muffins in these. They hold up well during baking. I place them on a baking sheet and then pour in the batter. You do have to tear the wrapper to eat.
I use these for mini cheesecakes and they work really well! Perfect size for parties such as baptisms and great for brunches. I definitely recommend them!
We use those cups for cupcakes and customers love the presentation and I love that we don't need cupcake tins to bake cupcakes. Very sturdy and hold up great!
These little things are great! I use them to bake cupcakes in when i don't feel like dirtying a cupcake pan. The only thing I really don't like about using them is that it isn't the easiest to get the cupcakes out after they've been baked and frosted. I end up having to cut a slit down the side to eat it, which isn't the biggest of deals, just one of those things that you kind of sigh to yourself about when you forget to do so. And also when filling them with batter you can't fill it as full as you normally would a regular cupcake tin since when they bake they bake upwards only, not outwards, so there was some batter spillage the first few times. Once you get that down though they're great!
I love these souffle cups. They are the only thing I use to bake my cupcakes. They are sturdy and durable for baking so that you don't need a cupcake pan. I use a baking sheet and make more cupcakes at a time. I love them and highly recommend them.
These souffle cups worked great for cupcakes! They held their shape while baking and did not become oily. Would definitely buy them again! See the picture of sno-cone cupcakes.
The paper souffle cups could not have been any cuter to bake cupcakes in for a Cupcake Dessert Buffet. Definitely something I will keep in stock for future use!
I LOVE these cupcake/muffin holders. You can put 2 dozen on a half sheet pan, which in my oven means I can bake 6 dozen cupcakes/muffins at once! They don't have to be sprayed or greased. The cupcakes come out clean and beautiful every time!
Handy little cups for "forkers" or cupcakes you can eat with a fork. Also good for Jello shots, condiments for the kids, pretty much anything!
I've used these cups for baking cupcakes regularly and they are super cute and reliable! I've looked a lot of places and this is the best value I've found to date. But if you're baking cupcakes in them, be sure not to fill more than 1/2 full with batter or else they will overflow.
I absolutely love these souffle cups! There are the prefect size for cupcakes. They make a very beautiful and clean look for my cupcakes. I will purchase more.
Very useful for making mini desserts like mousse cups and great for baking cupcakes! Love this and will keep using them for all my baking needs!
Webstuarantstore is the only website I've found that carries these souffle cups without the wax lining and in a quantity of 250 rather than a whole case. I use these cups for baking cupcakes, which turn out very cute! The 3.25 oz size is equivalent to a standard cupcake or muffin liner. THe best part is that they are freestanding, and you can put 24+ on a cookie sheet to bake, which takes up less space in your oven.
These were perfect for my popcorn cupcakes. We just colored the pleats in red to make them look like popcorn containers. We will definitely order again.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register