$66.62/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$68.99/Case|
- Eco-friendly alternative to your standard paper plate
- Durable, medium weight construction with moisture-resistant varnish
- Ideal for use with heavier or moist foods, including hot or cold applications
- Neutral coloring and decorative Symphony design
- Made with 99% plant-based renewable resources
Other Products from this Line
- Solo KH16A-J8000 Symphony Print 16 oz. Double Poly-Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup with Vented Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Solo KHSB12A-J8000 Symphony Print 12 oz. Double Poly-Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup with Vented Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Solo KH32A-J8000 Symphony Print 32 oz. Double Poly-Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup with Vented Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Solo KHSB8A-J8000 Symphony Print 8 oz. Double Poly-Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup with Vented Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Solo KH16A-86926 Hearty Soup Print 16 oz. Double-Wall Poly Paper Soup / Hot Food Cup with Vented Paper Lid - 250/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 15.88 lb.
- Top Diameter
- 8 1/2 Inches
- Commercially Compostable
No PFAS Added
Solo MP9R-J8001 Details
For a sturdy and eco-friendly solution to your heavier food serving needs, use this Solo MP9R-J8001 Symphony 8 1/2" paper plate! With a moisture-resistant varnish over the coated clay paper, this plate is ideal for moist or heavy foods like pasta, meat, pizza, and even salads. Its durable, medium weight construction prevents juice or liquid penetration for secure and reliable use. When your guests have finished, its disposable design also makes cleanup a breeze.
The simple Symphony design and neutral coloring will match any decor and provides a decorative alternative to your standard paper plate. With deep shoulders and a wide rim to prevent messes, this plate boasts a durable construction to keep any liquids from leaking through. Plus, this plate is ideal for cold or hot food applications making it a versatile option at your catered event, banquet, or outdoor gathering! Made with 99% plant-based renewable resources.
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
BPI Approved Cert # 1436995
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as compostable in a commercial composting facility.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
No PFAS Added
This item was manufactured without intentionally added PFAS substances.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
15 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register