This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Perfect for rental applications and large catered events
- Comes with a single gas connection, gas hose sold separately
- Roll dome package includes (2) 36" roll domes and (2) 36" bun racks
- All stainless steel construction
- Water pans with drain ports ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires
- 159,000 BTU; 10 burners
- (2) 14" wheels and 2 locking casters for easy mobility
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
Other Products from this Line
- Crown Verity RCB-60RDP Liquid Propane 60" Pro Series Outdoor Rental Grill with Roll Dome Package
- Crown Verity RCB-60RDP-SI-LP 60" Pro Series Outdoor Rental Grill with Single Gas Connection and Roll Dome Package
- Crown Verity RCB-72RDP Liquid Propane 72" Pro Series Outdoor Rental Grill with Roll Dome Package
|Crown Verity CV-RCB-72RDP-SI50/100 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||473 lb.|
|Cooking Surface Width||70 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Features|| Bun Rack|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||10 Burners|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Total BTU||159,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Crown Verity outdoor gas grill come with a gas hose?
- No, it does not. A gas hose must be purchased separately.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-RCB-72RDP-SI50/100 Details
This Crown Verity RCB-72RDP-SI 72" Pro series outdoor rental grill comes packed with everything you need to begin effectively grilling ribs, burgers, hot dogs, and chicken! Designed with frequent transportation in mind, this grill features handles on each end and double crash bars along the front to protect the controls from damage, making this unit an excellent choice for rental applications. It comes with a single gas connection (gas hose sold separately) that allows operators who already have a centralized propane tank to make good use of it without being forced to setup the grilling station directly nearby. This model includes (2) 4500 BTU lighter tubes and boasts (10) 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners that heat the grill to cooking temperature within 5 minutes, allowing you to make quick work of any buffet line at large catered events and parties. 2 roll dome covers are included with a built-in thermometer for more precise temperature management and, if cooking with the dome closed, can boost your cooking production by up to 40%! The included bun racks promote even greater efficiency by providing you with a convenient place to toast buns or keep food warm during service, while the undershelf offers plenty of space to store go-to supplies.
This heavy-duty outdoor rental grill features an all stainless steel construction, with most components made of type 304 for exceptional durability and ease of cleaning. Water pans with drain ports not only help make cleaning a breeze, but also reduce grease fire hazards for added safety. Thanks to the (2) 14" rear wheels and 2 locking casters, this grill is incredibly simple to maneuver over any terrain so you can set up your food stations in a variety of settings. As an added bonus, it ships assembled and ready to use so you can start grilling right away!
Cooking Height: 36"
Height (with Dome): 52"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register