Crown Verity RCB-48-SI-LP 48" Outdoor Rental Grill with Single Gas Connection
- Designed for high volume events, parties, and other outdoor applications
- Made of 304 series stainless steel with crash bars and large 14" rear wheels
- (6) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners
- Fast 5 minute heat up time
- Storage shelf for keeping food pans, tongs, and other items off the ground
- Ideal for use with a large, centralized propane tank, gas hose sold separately
- 99,000 total BTUs
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Crown Verity 5131 1/2" x 25' Liquid Propane Gas Hose and Regulator Assembly for Single Inlet (SI) Propane Cooking Equipment
Crown Verity ZCV-ABR-48 48" Bun Rack / Warming Rack
plus $199.36 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-BC-48-V BBQ Cover for 48" Outdoor Charbroilers with Roll Dome
Crown Verity ZCV-PGRID-48 Professional Series 48" Removable Griddle
Crown Verity ZCV-RD-48 48" Roll Dome Cover
plus $763.84 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-WG-48 48" Wind Guard
plus $235.20 /Each
Crown Verity ZCV-2060 Stainless Steel Burner Tube
Crown Verity ZCV-2070 Stainless Steel Radiant
Hot & Fast
Burners on high with direct high heat will sear the meat. Direct high heat adds caramelization, deep flavor, a crust, plus it is a time saver.
Low & Slow
Utilizes indirect low heat. Set lower heat to one side and place your meat on that side. The longer it cooks the more tender it will be. Indirect low heat gives you meat that is fall-apart tender, it remains juice, is lower maintenance as well as being healthier.
Learn the benefits of grilling both Hot & Fast and Low & Slow.
|Crown Verity CV-RCB-48-SI Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||46 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
- Does this Crown Verity outdoor gas grill come with a gas hose?
- No, it does not. A gas hose must be purchased separately.
Crown Verity CV-RCB-48-SI Details
Prepare burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chops, or kabobs in no time with this Crown Verity RCB-48-SI-LP 48" outdoor rental grill! Designed with the outdoors and frequent transportation in mind, this grill is made of 304 stainless steel with handles on each end and double crash bars to protect the controls from damage, while its 14" rear wheels and two total lock casters allow it to handle any type of terrain from cobble stones to grass.
This grill features (6) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners as well as two extra 4500 BTU burner tubes for a total of 99,000 BTU per hour. These burners are placed every 5 3/4" to ensure even heating, and the entire grill has a preheat time of just 5 minutes.
Thanks to its unibody construction, this grill is lightweight enough to transport, but durable enough to handle the outdoors. It has a lower storage shelf that is great for storing extra food pans, turners, and other grilling accessories up off the ground. The included water pans help to promote safety by reducing the risk of grease fires, and they each have a drain port for easy cleaning at the end of your event. Plus, this unit ships fully assembled and ready to use!
Cooking Area: 46" x 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Crown Verity RCB-48-LP 48" Outdoor Rental Grill
Crown Verity RCB-60 60" Outdoor Rental Grill
Crown Verity RCB-60-SI-LP 60" Outdoor Rental Grill with Single Gas Connection
Crown Verity RCB-72-LP 72" Pro Series Portable Outdoor Rental Grill
Crown Verity RCB-72-SI-LP 72" Pro Series Outdoor Rental Grill with Single Gas Connection
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register