Crown Verity RCB-60 60" Outdoor Rental Grill
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Designed for high volume events, parties, and other outdoor applications
- Made of 304 series stainless steel with crash bars and large 14" rear wheels
- (8) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners
- Fast 5 minute heat up time
- Storage shelf for keeping food pans, tongs, and other items off the ground
- Comes with two stage regulators and hoses
- 129,000 total BTUs
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
You May Also Need View All Items
Crown Verity ZCV-RD-30 30" Roll Dome Cover
plus $670.00 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-RD-60 60" Roll Dome Cover
plus $988.00 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-2060 Stainless Steel Burner Tube
plus $27.49 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-2070 Stainless Steel Radiant
plus $27.49 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-2105 18" Stainless Steel Handle
plus $37.49 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-2208 27" Stainless Steel Handle
plus $37.99 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-6032-K Left Lighter Tube Assembly
plus $37.49 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-6033-K Right Lighter Tube Assembly
plus $35.49 / Each
Crown Verity combines performance, precision, and durability to create their exceptional products. Watch this video to learn more!
Crown Verity grills give you the power of a commercial kitchen while cooking outdoors! With various sizes and models available, any type of grilling can be made easy - watch this video to learn more!
Watch this video to see why Jason Parsons, Executive Chef at Peller Estates Winery chooses Crown Verity grills.
Watch this testimonial from Chris Devlin to hear how Crown Verity is convenient and easy to use for any catering operation.
A Crown Verity grill is more than just a grill - it's a stage for your best offerings. Test your culinary craft and explore the versatility this Crown Verity grill offers.
Watch this video to learn how to prepare your Crown Verity grill for repair!
|Crown Verity CV-RCB-60 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||58 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||8|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Total BTU||129,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-RCB-60 Details
Prepare burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chops, or kabobs in no time with this Crown Verity RCB-60 60" outdoor rental grill! Designed with the outdoors and frequent transportation in mind, this grill is made of 304 stainless steel with handles on each end and double crash bars to protect the controls from damage, while its 14" rear wheels and two total lock casters allow it to handle any type of terrain from cobble stones to grass.
This grill features (8) 15,000 BTU stainless steel radiant burners as well as two extra 4500 BTU burner tubes for a total of 129,000 BTU per hour. These burners are placed every 5 3/4" to ensure even heating, and the entire grill has a preheat time of just 5 minutes. It requires (2) 20 lb. propane tanks (sold separately) and comes with two stage regulators and hoses for easy hook up.
Thanks to its unibody construction, this grill is lightweight enough to transport, but durable enough to handle the outdoors. It has a lower storage shelf that is perfect for storing extra food pans, turners, and other grilling accessories up off the ground. The included water pans help to promote safety by reducing the risk of grease fires, and they each have a drain port for easy cleaning at the end of your event. Plus, this unit ships fully assembled and ready to use!
Cooking Area: 58" x 21"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register