Correll CF2460M01 24" x 60" Rectangular Walnut Light Duty Melamine Folding Table
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- 18-gauge steel pedestal legs for sturdy, reliable stability
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Made with a melamine top on 5/8" high-density particle board
- 1 5/8", one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's unbeatable strength
- Mar-proof plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches and scuff marks
- Ideal for banquets, conferences, and social events
You May Also Need
Lancaster Table & Seating White Contoured Blow Molded Folding Chair with Gray Frame
plus $15.49 / Each
Correll T3072 30" x 72" Flat Stacking Table Truck
$162.49 / Each
Correll T4896U 28" x 48" Universal Table Truck for 48" and 60" Round Tables and 18" x 60" up to 36" x 96" Rectangular Tables
$186.99 / Each
|Correll CF2460M-01 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Seating Capacity||3 Chairs|
|Tabletop Thickness||1 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best use for this table?
- This table is an economical choice, perfect for lighter duty applications. If you are using this table for foodservice, we recommend using a table cover to protect and extend the life of the top.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll CF2460M-01 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll CF2460M01 24" x 60" rectangular walnut light duty melamine folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. Additionally, thanks to the brown frame and black t-mold, this table is sure to complement the smooth walnut finish top for a look that effortlessly blends with any setting.
The tabletop is made out of particle board with a layer of melamine for added elegance and a sleek appearance in virtually any professional environment. It rests upon 18-gauge steel pedestal legs for sturdy, reliable stability and is supported by mar-proof plastic foot caps that are great for protecting your floors from scratches and scuff marks. Plus, a 1 5/8", one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's unbeatable strength. Use this folding table for your next banquet, conference, or social event!
Capacity: 250 lb.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 2 - 3
Two to three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register