Correll CF2460M06 24" x 60" Medium Oak Light Duty Melamine Folding Table
Other Available Sizes:
- Incredible space-saving efficiency when transporting and storing
- 18-gauge steel pedestal legs for sturdy, reliable stability
- Legs lock into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism
- Made with a melamine top on 5/8" high-density particle board
- 1 5/8", one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's unbeatable strength
- Mar-proof plastic foot caps protect floors from scratches and scuff marks
- Ideal for banquets, conferences, and social events
Marko "BV" Velcro® Skirt Clip - 48/Pack
plus $19.99 /Pack
Correll T3072 30" x 72" Flat Stacking Table Truck
Marko 5CC118MP-12 Standard Metal Hook and Loop Tape Skirting Clip - 12/Pack
plus $17.99 /Pack
Marko 5CC200PC-12 Wide Plastic Hook and Loop Tape Skirting Clip - 12/Pack
plus $10.99 /Pack
|Correll CF2460M06 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best use for this table?
- This table is an economical choice, perfect for lighter duty applications. If you are using this table for foodservice, we recommend using a table cover to protect and extend the life of the top.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Correll CF2460M06 Details
Need a table that eases the process of setup and teardown? Look no further than this Correll CF2460M06 24" x 60" medium oak light duty melamine folding table. This table's convenient fold-up design allows you to simply flip the tabletop to the side for incredible space-saving efficiency when both transporting and storing. Then, when ready for use, the legs simply lock back into place with an automatic lock-open mechanism. Additionally, thanks to the brown frame and t-mold, this table is sure to complement the natural, medium oak finished top for a look that effortlessly blends with any setting.
The tabletop is made out of particle board with a layer of melamine for added elegance and a sleek appearance in virtually any professional environment. It rests upon 18-gauge steel pedestal legs for sturdy, reliable stability and is supported by mar-proof plastic foot caps that are great for protecting your floors from scratches and scuff marks. Plus, a 1 5/8", one-piece steel apron reinforces the table's unbeatable strength. Use this folding table for your next banquet, conference, or social event!
Capacity: 250 lb.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Seating Capacity: 2 - 3
Two to three people can comfortably sit at this table.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!