- Dispenses ice only
- Produces up to 360 lb. of chewable ice per day
- 30 lb. storage capacity
- Push button controls
- Uses 100% of the water it draws
- Equipped with R404A refrigerant and CFC-free foam insulation
- Air filters are removable and easy to clean
- Ideal for use in retirement communities, employee break rooms, and healthcare applications
|Cornelius 638090501 Specs|
|Width||18 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 3/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||360 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||30 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
Cornelius 638090501 Details
The Cornelius IMD300-30ASPB ice maker/dispenser is perfect for a wide range of applications in healthcare, retirement communities, military ships, employee break rooms, and more. Whatever your needs may be, this innovative item has the features to match.
This particular Cornelius ice maker/dispenser is capable of producing up to 360 lb. of ice per day, and has a storage capacity of up to 30 lb. It is also designed to produce softer, smaller ice cubes that are easier to chew and often preferred by consumers. In addition to making and dispensing ice, the unit also dispenses water at the touch of a button.
Thanks to a small, space saving foot print, this dispenser is also extremely efficient and environmentally-friendly. It uses 100% of the water it draws, so no water is wasted in the production of ice. The unit uses R-404A refrigerant and is outfitted with CFC-free foam insulation. A pair of air filters are removable and easy to clean.
Left to Right: 18 5/8"
Front to Back: 27 1/2"
Height: 35 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register