$5,209.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $156.27 back (15,627 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Makes up to 344 lb. of full cube ice per day and includes a dispenser with a capacity of 120 lb.
- Durable 304 stainless steel ice machine and corrosion-resistant metallic cabinet
- Digital controller allows user to quickly identify issues and the current stage of production
- Removable air filter for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Works WithView All Items
- Choice 5 Gallon Polypropylene Ice Tote Kit with 12 oz. Scoop, Scoop Holder, Lid, and Mounting Bracket
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$164.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 449 lb.
- 22 Inches
- 33 1/2 Inches
- 69 5/8 Inches
- Ice Dispenser Width
- 22 Inches
- Ice Machine Width
- 22 Inches
- Ice Dispenser Depth
- 33 1/2 Inches
- Ice Machine Depth
- 24 3/8 Inches
- Ice Dispenser Height
- 47 1/4 Inches
- Ice Machine Height
- 22 3/8 Inches
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 344 Pounds
- Average Running Decibels
- 69 Decibels
- 120 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Drain Outlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- NSF Listed
- Ice Type
- Full Size Cubes
- Installation Type
- Interior Material
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Ice Machines
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Does the height of this item include the feet?
- The height listed on this product includes the adjustable feet set to their lowest setting.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Make sure you've always got plenty of fresh ice on hand and easily accessible with the 22" air cooled modular full cube ice machine with dispenser! Capable of producing up to 344 lb. of full cube ice per day, you'll always have plenty of ice to serve on demand at your hotel, bar, or cafe. An included ice dispenser holds up to 120 lb. of ice and features a deep sink to accommodate hotel ice buckets of almost any size.
For ease of maintenance, a built-in diagnostic system will identify problems that your ice machine may be having and will display the issue on the digital controller so it can be repaired accordingly. This easy-to-use controller can also be used to monitor the current stage of ice production that your machine is in. It allows you to adjust the bridge thickness up or down to maximize your harvest into individual cubes of ice, rather than full sheets. It also initiates the cleaning cycle and displays what stage of the cycle you're in. Plus, the ice dispenser has a 3/4 FTP drain fitting.
Constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior, this unit is built to last in the busiest commercial environments. A nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter make for quick and simple cleaning and maintenance. With (4) 6" adjustable legs, you can level your machine on uneven surfaces and have plenty of room to clean under it. This ice machine also comes with pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit to mount your OceanLoch water filter to the machine to ensure you are serving the cleanest and freshest ice possible. Designed for side-breathing and rear exhaust, you can avoid hot air being blown outward into your kitchen or service area. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 69 5/8"
Ice Machine Dimensions:
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 22 3/8"
Ice Dispenser Dimensions:
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 47 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register