These have worked awesome for us in a commercial setting. They are strong and economical - we go through a lot of pizzas and they are holding up great after months of daily use. We have had zero issues with them bending or breaking - they clean up well through our dish machine.
$2.51/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Lightweight and durable 18 gauge aluminum construction
- Bake, transport, and serve in same pan to streamline your operation
- Serving solution that is unique, trendy, and economically friendly
- Wide rim style optimizes handling during transport and service
- Perfectly sized for medium pizzas, oven-to-table appetizers, and pub sandwiches
Other Products from this Line
- Choice 14" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 16" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 12" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 14" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 16" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 18" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 18" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 10" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 8" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 13" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 12" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 16" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 10" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 8" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 20" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 20" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 14" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 9" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 8" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 9" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 15" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 13" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 17" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 11" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 18" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 11" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 17" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 22" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 13" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 22" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 6" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 15" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 9" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 7" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 7" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 19" Aluminum Wide Rim Pizza Pan
- Choice 11" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 6" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 17" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 19" Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Choice 6" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
- Choice 15" Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
Streamline your operation by baking, transporting, and serving delicious pizza and other tasty meals with this Choice 12” aluminum wide rim pizza pan!
From oven to table, the Choice wide rim pizza pan offers a lightweight, easy-to-carry baking and serving alternative for pizzas or various side dishes. Whether baking in a conveyor or deck oven, you'll find that the overall utility of the pan is optimal for more than just pizza, as it is equally suitable for oven-to-table appetizers like nachos and breadsticks or other entrees like pub sandwiches.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
"These have worked awesome for us in a commercial setting. They are strong and economical - we go through a lot of pizzas and they are holding up great after months of daily use. We have had zero issues with them bending or breaking - they clean up well through our dish machine."Read More Reviews
Sporting a durable 18-gauge aluminum construction, you can expect this pan to endure frequent use in a commercial kitchen. The 18-gauge thickness helps promote more even cooking than comparable thin pans and ensures longevity through repeated use.
Wide Rim Design
The wide rim design holds the pizza in place, which makes it perfect for fast-paced environments, ensuring the product reaches your guests and not the floor. Plus, it's excellent for conducting heat, which cooks pizzas evenly and quickly. This cost-efficient metal tray pairs with paper food wraps (sold separately) that vary the options of display when used for serving.
Aside from the traditional hot items, this pan offers a unique display for snack platters, like meat and cheese charcuterie or a vegetable crudite. Baking and serving in the same pan not only saves valuable time by cutting out additional steps, but also reduces the number of dishes that need to be washed, which completely streamlines your operation.
Find the Right Fit
Offered in various sizes, this product is excellent for pizzerias, restaurants, sandwich shops, buffets, or simply upgrading your baking equipment at an economical cost. This 12" pan is perfectly sized for medium pizzas, oven-to-table appetizers, and pub sandwiches!
- Top Diameter:12 Inches
People Talk About:pizza great easy trays pans pizzas clean serving price pan
We use these for quesadilla's and they work great. Haven't bent or scratched much, work really well. I'd buy them again if we needed them!
Very inexpensive and perfect for cutting and serving pizza out of the oven. Light aluminum so it easily scratches and dents, but light and at the perfect price point!
These pizza pans make making pizza at home so easy and so fun. The pizzas come out perfect every time and have a nice crispy but fluffy crust. A must have!
What an affordable 12 inch wide rim aluminum pizza tray! This pizza tray is great quality and I would buy more of these knowing it is so great.
Our 12" round pizza trays are always in use. We transfer hot baked pizza into this tray for sliding. After sliding we plate the pizza.
Not much to say here. This is a solid utility tray that we use to serve our pizzas. They do their job and they last forever. Also a good price.
Thia pizza pan is perfect for cooking pizza. I love this thing. Easy to clean great quality product. Looks good and stays looking good. 5 star
These pans are just what I expected. They had all the right sizes I needed so my trays are all the same! Price was amazing too.
This is a nice solid pan. It did a nice job with heat transfer, and I had no issue with sticking. This was my first experience with making pizza on an aluminum pan, and I found that it gave similar results to using a stone.
These pans look great when serving pizza, Stromboli’s, breadsticks, and calzones! There shiny and sturdy! They are made with good quality! The customers enjoy great food in good presentation! Highly recommendable product to serve on! We will purchase more! Thanks and the price is unbelievable! Great choice!
Wow! Much better quality than what I expected for the price! Very thick aluminum which distributes heat well and holds its shape. Very easy to clean, and so far no issue with sticking.
Can't say enough good things about these pizza trays. Just to clarify something that might be confusing. The rim takes up 1" of the 12 inches, so if you are serving a 12-inch pie, there will be no left over rim. If you serve a 10" pie, it will leave 1" of rim showing all the way around. These are sturdy, easy to clean, and rim isn't raised up so much that it gets in the way (think of when you're cutting the pie). Excellent product, excellent value!
The rim makes this super easy to achieve consistent crusts. Previously paid 3 times the price for the same product from our local distributor, so we've switched over completely to webstaurant.
Wow! Such a great price for a pizza pan. It is very durable and sturdy. It is easy to clean. I would definitely recommend for others.
This pizza tray is amazing for the money it can’t be beat their strong and built to last and I would recommend them for all kinds of pizzerias.
I think the quality seems to be good so far. I have not cooked with it yet but they are very sturdy. The 12" tray is a good size for your average frozen pizza from the grocery store.
Great quality product. We are avid pizza eaters, so this has definitely come in handy for us. The only downside is, if we cook the pizza on this tray, the crust doesn't come out as crispy as we prefer. Overall, we're very happy with this purchase.
We bake our pizza on these, we switched from using the pizza screens to these since the screens are annoying to wash. they work well but do make for a slightly puffier crust.
I received these pans the day before my restaurant opened. Delivery speed was amazing. And the pans are extra thick and sturdy! in fact a little too thick, because it takes a couple extra minutes now to cook pizza than on similar, thinner pans.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register