Chef Specialties 04300 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Natural Maple Pepper Mill and Salt Shaker
- Includes one pepper mill and one salt shaker
- Stands 4" tall
- Attractive New England hardwood construction
- Durable, non-corroding grinding mechanism
- Eye-catching natural maple color
- Easy-to-grip knob adjusts coarseness
- Perfect for any restaurant, bar, pub, or café
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Chef Specialties 04300 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Chef Specialties Capstan|
|Type||Shaker / Mill Sets|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my wooden salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth or polish with a soft cloth for wooden mills. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher.
Additionally, if your mill begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the mill. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the mill, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood mill will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Chef Specialties 04300 Details
The Chef Specialties 04300 Professional Series Capstan natural maple pepper mill and salt shaker set is a favorite for traditional table settings in your restaurant, cafe, pub or bar. Made from New England hardwoods, this natural Maine maple pepper mill and salt shaker set features quality manufacturing and a lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism so you never have to worry about a faulty product. A spring tension system prevents the mills from loosening through repeated use, assuring a consistent grind every time. An easy to grip knob features a unique grind indicator that can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, so that you can dispense just the right consistency you desire.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
Other Products from this Line
Chef Specialties 04152 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Walnut Salt Mill
Chef Specialties 04155 Professional Series Customizable Capstan Walnut Salt Shaker - 4"
Chef Specialties 04302 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Natural Maple Pepper Mill and Salt Mill Set
Chef Specialties 04350 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Natural Maple Pepper Mill
Chef Specialties 04352 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Natural Maple Salt Mill
Chef Specialties 04355 Professional Series Customizable Capstan Natural Maple Salt Shaker - 4"
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register