Chef Specialties 04150 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Walnut Pepper Mill
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$16.99/Each|
with your image or logo!
- Hands-on, quality manufacturing
- Adjustable grind coarseness
- Perfect complement to table settings
- Can be customized with your business' logo
- Elegant walnut finish
- Great for use in restaurants, cafes, or bistros
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Chef Specialties 04152 Professional Series 4" Customizable Capstan Walnut Salt Mill
Regal Gourmet Peppercorn Medley - 8 oz.
Chef Specialties 70102 Grinder Minder Single Pepper Mill Rack
Chef Specialties 70601 Quick Draw Pepper Mill Holster
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
|Product Line||Chef Specialties Capstan|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on this mill?
- The easy-to-grip knob on the mill can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, allowing you to dispense the desired consistency with ease!
- How should I care for my wooden salt and pepper mills?
- To clean your salt and pepper mills, wipe clean with a damp cloth or polish with a soft cloth for wooden mills. Do not use alcohol, strong detergents, abrasives, or any kind of solvents to clean the mill. Do not immerse the mills in water and do not place them in a dishwasher.
Additionally, if your mill begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the mill. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the mill, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood mill will make it feel sticky or oily.
The Chef Specialties 04150 Professional Series Capstan walnut pepper mill is a favorite for traditional table settings in your restaurant, cafe, pub or bar. Made from New England hardwoods, this dark walnut pepper mill features quality manufacturing and a lifetime guarantee on the grinding mechanism, so you never have to worry about a faulty product. A spring tension system prevents the mills from loosening through repeated use, assuring a consistent grind every time. An easy to grip knob features a unique grind indicator that can be adjusted from fine to extra coarse, so that you can dispense just the right consistency you desire.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register