Carnival King PCMHOTPL Hot Plate
- Replaces the original hot plate
- Measures 16" in diameter
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
This Carnival King PCMHOTPL replacement hot plate provides an even, smooth surface to cook golden crepes! Made with non-stick cast iron for great release properties and heat retention, this hot plate is a direct replacement for the one that came with your unit. Use it to replace a broken or worn plate to keep your Carnival King CM16 crepe maker working at its best.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register