Carnival King PCMHOTPL Hot Plate
- Replaces the original hot plate
- Measures 16" in diameter
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
This Carnival King PCMHOTPL replacement hot plate provides an even, smooth surface to cook golden crepes! Made with non-stick cast iron for great release properties and heat retention, this hot plate is a direct replacement for the one that came with your unit. Use it to replace a broken or worn plate to keep your Carnival King CM16 crepe maker working at its best.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register