Carlisle HL8195B00 FlexiGlow 39" Single Arm Aluminum Heat Lamp with Maple Cutting Board and Drip Pan - 120V
$341.06/EachShips free with Plus
- Includes 250W red bulb, cutting board, and drip pan
- Keeps hot food at a safe temperature until it's ready to serve
- Mounts onto counter and table tops with optional clamp
- Turns on and off easily with a convenient flip switch
- Perforated metal shade diverts excess heat to maintain a proper temperature
You May Also Need
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $2.29 / Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $4.99 / Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb
plus $7.49 / Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $8.99 / Each
Carlisle HLA2000 Flexiglow Heat Warmer Clamp
plus $65.49 / Each
|Carlisle HL8195B00 Specs|
|Installation Type||Cutting Board Base|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden cutting board?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your board begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe mineral oil or wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the board. Then, apply a thin coating with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the board, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood cutting board will make it feel sticky or oily. Be sure to dry it completely before storage to prevent mold.
- Does this come with mounting screws?
- No, these do not come with screws. You will need to obtain a clamp or screws to best accommodate the surface you want to mount the unit on.
Carlisle HL8195B00 Details
Easily display and warm customer favorites with the help of this Carlisle HL8195B00 FlexiGlow 39" single arm aluminum heat lamp. This sleek lamp gives you a range of heating options thanks to its flexible body that may be lowered toward or raised away from foods with ease. A maple cutting board and drip pan are included so you can begin carving and warming right away! Additionally, the board comes with feet for improved draining and stability, while the drip pan utilizes an open bead rim meaning it has greater resistance to warping. So that you may choose your own lamp placement, the cutting board does not have a pre-drilled hole.
This warmer's attractive aluminum finish and spun, drilled aluminum shade are designed to complement any decor, while an on/off switch is located away from the heat zone for safety. For additional safety, a perforated shade diverts excess heat to maintain a proper serving temperature. Each warmer includes a 250W red bulb, and for added convenience, this lamp may be mounted to a table or countertop with an optional clamp. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:lamp heat board infrared high helpful drip dish different decent
Originally bought this kit. Liked the heat lamp so much I ordered a second one without the cutting board. This is a high quality lamp for a decent price.
The single arm heat lamp just give a less spread of heat than the infrared strip lamp. However, it is very helpful to keep the dish warm. Having the board and the drip tray just allow you to use the lamp for different purpose like warming meatloaf, etc.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register