Carlisle 60910XRS Excalibur 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
$23.93/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Dent-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy stands up to the toughest foodservice environment
- Removable Dura-Kool sleeve keeps handle cool to the touch
- Durable Stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating
- Superb multi-layer surface resists scratching and easily releases food
- Cooks food evenly without the need for added fat or oil
- Great for eggs, pancakes, omelet stations and other adhesive products
- Riveted-on handle stands up to the toughest wear and tear with sturdy connection
- PFOA free
|Carlisle 60910XRS Specs|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Carlisle 60910XRS Details
Revolutionize your cooking with this 10" Carlisle Excalibur 60907XRS non-stick aluminum fry pan! This sturdy fry pan is anything but traditional with its stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating, superior to any standard coating seen amongst competitors. Great for adhesive products such as eggs, pancakes, and omelet stations, this fry pan makes clean up a breeze. With a durable 3004 aluminum body, cook your toughest foods evenly without the need for added fat or oil.
This fry pan shines amongst its competitors with its multi-layer surface created by the stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating micro-bonded to the substrate of the pan. That means greater longevity, easily released food and a more scratch resistant surface for even the toughest foodservice environments. Stay safe with the riveted handle featuring a removable Dura-Kool sleeve that stays cool to the touch. This gives chefs the peace of mind knowing both their pan and handle are up for any challenge!
To keep this non-stick fry pan working its best, be sure to keep temperatures below 500 degrees and although it boasts the best scratch resistant coating, metal utensils are not recommended for use with this pan.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Frequently Purchased Together
Carlisle 60908XRS Excalibur 8" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60912XRS Excalibur 12" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60914XRS Excalibur 14" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
Carlisle 60907XRS Excalibur 7" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan
40 Qt. Standard Weight Aluminum Sauce Pot
3 Qt. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Saute Pan
6" "Y" Vegetable Peeler with Stainless Steel Blade
Removable Silicone Pan Handle Grip / Sleeve for 10" Fry Pans
People Talk About:pan great pans FRY little love stick Cleans eggs handles
This pan is very good quality product. I normally fry sliced potatoes in it which took some getting used to since it heats up a little bit slower than other pans I have because it’s a nice thick pan. It’s also great at not sticking to things.
These pans are a little more expensive but the coating last longer for us. We also like the protective handle on each pan, makes for less ouches in the kitchen.
A fantastic nonstick 10 inch frypan. Cleans easy. Has a great place and stainless look. Functional, clean, stores well with other pans and is a great price.
This pan is nice to have in the kitchen Good for larger batches of eggs, pancakes, french toast or anything that is prone to sticking to the pan.
I use this pan for cooking crepes. It is non stick, so it provides a perfect surface for cooking crepes, which are prone to stick. It is not good for high heat applications.
THIS 10 INCH NON STICK FRY PAN WAS A EXCELLENT CHOICE,THE HANDLE IS WELL MADE HAS A SUPER GRIP AND DOES NOT GET HOT TO TOUCH.
We love this pan and use it daily, multiple times a day. It is primarily used to cook our mac and cheese, never have any residual residue after wiping out. If taken care of correctly, this will last us for awhile.
Ordered this because it's little brother is so great. Got the egg-rings with the fold-able handles and a lid. Makes perfect Egg Mc Muffins. Giving to all of my family. High quality, low price and delivered on a Saturday!
This pan is awesome! I have one at home as well as several at work. They are a good size for making a small stir fry for you and your significant other.
I also love this pan. This pan is not just for the restaurant business. I also bought this for my house. We all love to cook now with the frying pan
I am a retired chef and I have used these roducts over many years the are the best product on the market for the money.
This is a great frying pan. I like it better than those I've bought locally. It is really sturdy and keeps its coating even after heavy use.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register