$21.57/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Dent-resistant 3004 aluminum alloy stands up to the toughest foodservice environment
- Removable Dura-Kool sleeve keeps handle cool to the touch
- Durable stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating
- Superb multi-layer surface resists scratching and easily releases food
- Cooks food evenly without the need for added fat or oil
- Great for eggs, pancakes, omelet stations and other adhesive products
- Riveted-on handle stands up to the toughest wear and tear with sturdy connection
- PFOA free
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 lb.
- 1 1/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 7 Inches
- With Handle
- Handle Color
- Handle Material
- Handle Style
- Handle Type
- Product Line
- Carlisle Excalibur
- Fry Pans
- Mid Level
Customer questions about this product
How is top diameter measured in frying pans, and how accurate is this measurement?
The top diameter is the measurement across the frying pan from the interior of one side of the rim to the other. These dimensions are a close approximation as many frying pans have a curved upper rim, which makes precise measurement difficult. The standard naming is by top diameter, so although multiple brands have a 10” frying pan, there will likely be a small variation between each brand’s 10” pan.
How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Carlisle 60907XRS Details
Revolutionize your cooking with this 7" Carlisle Excalibur 60907XRS non-stick aluminum fry pan! This sturdy fry pan is anything but traditional with its stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating, superior to any standard coating seen amongst competitors. Great for adhesive products such as eggs, pancakes, and omelet stations, this fry pan makes clean up a breeze. With a durable 3004 aluminum body, cook your toughest foods evenly without the need for added fat or oil.
This fry pan shines amongst its competitors with its multi-layer surface created by the stainless steel reinforced non-stick coating micro-bonded to the substrate of the pan. That means greater longevity, easily released food and a more scratch resistant surface for even the toughest foodservice environments. Stay safe with the riveted handle featuring a removable Dura-Kool sleeve that stays cool to the touch. This gives chefs the peace of mind knowing both their pan and handle are up for any challenge!
To keep this non-stick fry pan working its best, be sure to keep temperatures below 500 degrees and although it boasts the best scratch resistant coating, metal utensils are not recommended for use with this pan.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Carlisle 60910XRS 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan with Excalibur Coating and Black Dura-Kool Handle
- Vollrath N7012 Arkadia 12" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath N7010 Arkadia 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Chef Master 90011 1-Burner Butane Countertop Range - 10,000 BTU
- Vollrath N7007 Arkadia 7" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Vollrath 47143 Jacob's Pride #16 Blue Thumb Press Disher - 2 oz.
- Thunder Group 8" x 3" Perforated Blade Turner with Round Blade and Wood Handle
- Tablecraft 5-Piece 2"- 6" White Plastic Funnel Set
- Choice 10" Aluminum Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Edlund 11100 Old Reliable® #1® Manual Can Opener with Plated Steel Base
39 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register