$28.54/EachShips free with Plus
- Ideal for large kettle mixing and stirring
- Soft, flexible nylon blade sharpens and contours to your specific application with usage
- Smooth finished, waterproof construction
- Offers easy cleanup
- Withstands temperatures up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
- Carlisle 4035600 Sparta 48" Paddle with 9" x 6 1/2" White Nylon Blade and Stainless Steel Handle
- Carlisle 4035400 Sparta 48" Paddle with 7 1/2 x 4 1/2" White Nylon Blade and Stainless Steel Handle
- Carlisle 40352C04 Sparta 40" Yellow Paddle with 7 1/2" x 4 1/2" Nylon Blade and Polypropylene Handle
- Shipping Weight
- 0.88 lb.
- 40 Inches
- Blade Length
- 7 1/2 Inches
- Blade / Head Material
- BPA Free
- Handle Material
Carlisle 4035202 Details
Safely stir large vats of stew, sauce, or batter with the Carlisle 4035202 Sparta 40" white nylon paddle! This extra-long handle allows your staff to hold onto the paddle with two hands for greater control and leverage while helping them keep a safe distance from the steaming contents. Featuring a soft, flexible nylon blade that sharpens and contours to your specific application with usage, this paddle is great for conforming to curved surfaces and hard-to-reach edges. Not only will it help you scrape the sides of large vats to ensure your ingredients are properly incorporated, it'll also allow you to reach the bottom of kettles and pots for effective stirring and even heating or cooking.
Designed to withstand temperatures up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit, this paddle is an extremely versatile, go-to kitchen tool. It will stand up to frequent use and its smooth finished, water-proof construction allows for easy clean-up. Unlike a metal paddle, this soft nylon paddle won't mark or scratch your kettles, pots, or vats, and it's easier to clean than a wooden paddle. Lightweight and easy to handle, this paddle will become a trusted tool in your commercial kitchen.
Blade Length: 7 1/2"
Blade Width: 4 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
2 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register