This brushes long handle ensures i can reach the entire grill in-between and after each grill session. It has two different sizes of bristles that can get everything scraped away.
$42.56/EachShips free with Plus
- 2 bristle heads are great for very heavy applications such as cleaning a soiled grill
- Features durable hardwood construction and a long wooden for hard-to-reach areas
- Carbon steel bristles are economical and long-lasting to tackle tough cleaning jobs
- Cleaning food buildup from your grill helps food taste even better
- Ideal for restaurants, schools, or other establishments with grilling surfaces
|Carlisle 4029400 Specs|
|Bristle Material||Carbon Steel|
|Bristle Trim||1 5/8 Inches|
|Usage||Grills / Broilers|
Customer questions about this product
- Why carbon steel bristles?
- Carbon steel bristles are an economical cleaning choice for grills, ovens, and other heavily soiled equipment. They provide a higher degree of abrasion than brass wire bristles to aid in general purpose cleaning or rust removal. They are also resistant to fatigue, meaning you get a long brush life at a low cost.
Carlisle 4029400 Details
Efficiently clean your grill with this Carlisle 4029400 double broiler king brush! Its double-headed design features heavy carbon steel wire bristles, which make it an economical choice for heavy-duty cleaning of your grill. The bristles are flexible and resistant to wear and tear, so you know this product will last and last. Plus, the sturdy construction of the two bristle heads bolted on to a long wooden handle mean you can address the hard-to-reach areas of your broiler with ease. An essential tool for your restaurant's grill, this double broiler king brush is sure to tackle your most stubborn, baked-on grease and food build-up!
Bristle Length: 1 5/8"
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 30PPD190 1/3 Size Translucent Polypropylene Drain Tray
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEco-gecko Heavy Weight Disposable Wooden Knife - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 4029000 Sparta Spectrum 30" Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush with Scraper
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsEco-gecko Heavy Weight Disposable Wooden Fork - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 75230 Super Pan V 1/3 Size Slotted Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 2 Qt. (8 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Gradations
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 120202 White Lid for 12, 18, 22 Qt. White Round Containers
People Talk About:brush grill great cleaning long handle clean job durable brushes
This grill cleaning brush is fantastic. It works great on our equipment and removes everything it’s supposed to in order to get it as clean as possible and keeps our kitchen spiffy.
This is a great grill brush and really durable for use in a busy restaurant. Less expensive than I've seen from other sites for the same brush.
I can't say enough about this Broiler/Grill cleaning brush. The fact that it does two things in one is so efficient. It makes cleaning time at the end of a long shift that much quicker and easier.
What a great brush, is strung and durable , makes cleaning the grill a really easy job nice since the brush is strong, definitely is a A+
Great grill cleaning brush. Handle is plenty long to clean any size grill with ease. Two heads make it fit whatever grill grates that you have.
There are certain items that are the only way to do specific jobs. This is one of those things. If you have a broiler / grill this does a great job keeping it clean.
Love this broiler/grill brush! Too often the bristles on most brushes bend and become practically useless after just a few months. This brush is still going strong and is still in fantastic shape! 10/10, would brush again!
Have used this one in the past, this is our second one. Great brush to clean our grill. Sturdy, good quality and does a great job.
I like the long handle on this for cleaning my grill. It doesn’t require much effort as the brush does all the work. My grill has never been cleaner.
This is a great item and it lasted about 3 months straight, which is good for a 24 hour grill - Mario Hughes, Den Manager
Our customers find this brush very Handy for the hard task of grill cleaning. The lenght of the handle is just right and yet does not require a lot of space to maniobrate. This Carlisle brush is a must every commercial and/or industrial kitchen.
bigger than what I expected ! but very good for large size grills, easy to use and can tell thats very durable, will order again
Grill brush works great, it has a long handle and a durable two sided brush. The coarse side is great for detailing, it gets down in the lower parts where proteins build up. The other side is great for clean grill marks.
Does the job, holds up well, and is easy to use as long as you have the room to use the thing. Its big but allows for good leverage and even cleaning
Nice brush for cleaning grills! Double headed feature makes it a two in one deal! Nice long and sturdy handle is sure to hold up and last!!!
My husband was so excited to get this grill brush, it was exactly what he wanted and does a great job on our pit grates.
Awsome. works great, cleans well and is well made. Best grill brush I've bought. You will be pleased with this Item. won't find a better grill brush, Period
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register