Bought to use in my Cal-Mil condiment box. These work great and look very nice when being used. I like the black look and they are a great price. Would reorder.
$3.33/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10316U07 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 10310U07 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10311U07 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10319Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 3068907 StorPlus 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
- Carlisle 3058260 Smart Lid 1/6 Size Soft Food Pan Cover
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
|Carlisle 3068403 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.26 lb.|
|Length||6 3/4 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 3068403 Details
The Carlisle 3068403 StorPlus 1/6 size 4" deep polycarbonate food pan is made of sleek black, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 6 3/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
Capacity: 1.7 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:food great pans price always brand carlisle need quality bought
You can fit a lot of food in this container. It is made of strong and durable material. It comes at a great price too.
I use these when I need smaller amounts of an item on my steam table. They make the steam table much more versatile. They are quite durable and easy to clean.
Very happy with the Quality and PRICE of this container. Fast Shipping, well packed. I will defintely be ordering from WEBstaurant again for other items for my business!
Have bought this food pan several times from WEBstaurant. Use lots of these in our restaurant and this brand holds up as well as the more expensive brands found elsewhere.
First rate Carlisle quality, but at a price the local supplier can't match. Know I can afford to have the extra pans and containers I need to run an efficient food line. Thanks!
Any product made by Carlisle is top quality! I have this product plus many, many other food pans and I always stick with the Carlisle brand. The pans and lids always fit perfectly and always look brand new.
These are great for storing, especially if you have prep stations. These are extremely cheap compared to equipment/supply stores, so if you need them - pay less here!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register