Top Notch food pans and their companion are essential to any kitchen or catering company. They are nice to store or serve food. Suggest using many different sizes in at least 1-dozen quantity.
$6.71/EachShips free with Plus
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets specification for use in food bars and steam tables
- Capacity indicators in both quarts and liters
- Reinforced top and bottom corners
- Meets EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- Carlisle 10230U07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10231U07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Universal Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10239Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 10238Z07 StorPlus EZ Access 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Hinged Lid with Two Handles
- Carlisle 10236U07 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Universal Flat Lid
- Carlisle 1023507 StorPlus 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
- Carlisle 10232B60 Smart Lid 1/2 Size Soft Food Pan Cover
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
|Carlisle 10221B03 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.05 lb.|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Width||10 3/8 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||212 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Carlisle 10221B03 Details
Keep food fresh longer with this black Carlisle 10221B03 1/2 size 4" StorPlus deep polycarbonate food pan. This food pan is made of sleek black, durable polycarbonate with a smooth interior finish. Reinforced top and bottom corners offer extra support and increased strength against breakage and warping, while a spoonable bottom adds structural rigidity and easy access to the contents within.
To reduce scratches, this pan is designed with a textured non-slip finish on the corners, sides, and bottom. Molded-in capacity indicators run along the sides in both liter and quart capacities for easy portion control. All sizes of these food pans stack for easy, efficient storage.
Length: 12 3/4"
Width: 10 3/8"
Capacity: 5.6 Qt.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
People Talk About:food 1dozen catering companion company different essential kitchen least nice
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register