Rugged enough to hold up to everyday use, but flexible enough that the dishwasher can't drop them and crack them like the clear containers. Be aware that every manufacturer makes them slightly different circumference so our old lids fit on top but do not snap on. If this is a concern for you, you will want the recommended lids.
$7.37/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for storing ingredients or prepared food
- Seamless construction to increase durability
- Stacking lugs prevent jamming inside other containers
- Molded-in handles for easy lifting
- Withstands temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
|Carlisle 120002 Specs|
|Height||8 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||13 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are food storage containers and lids universally compatible with other brands?
- Food storage containers and lids work best when used with the corresponding container or lid. Using a different brand may vary the fit slightly due to variations in manufacturing. To achieve the best results, use a corresponding container or lid from the same brand.
- Do these white round food storage containers include graduated markings?
- The 2 qt., 3.5 qt., 4 qt., and 8 qt. white round containers do not include graduated markings. All other sizes and styles do include graduated markings.
- Does this container come with a lid?
- This item does not come with a lid. Please see the You May Also Need section for lids that will fit this container.
Carlisle 120002 Details
This Carlisle 120002 12 qt. white round food storage container is perfect for storing anything from ingredients to fully prepared food! Its smooth interior means that food particles will not get stuck inside the container. Along with the smooth interior, this container is also dishwasher safe for fast cleanup. The seamless construction of this container increases durability and the outside stacking lugs mean it won't get jammed inside other containers. Molded-in handles make it easy to lift even when full of food! This polyethylene container can withstand temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, making it great for use in refrigerators and freezers! For storage, attach the lid (sold separately) to keep your ingredients, food, or liquids fresh and ready to use.
Top Diameter: 12 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 13 3/4"
Height: 8 3/4"
Capacity: 12 qt.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 180002 18 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 060002 6 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 220002 22 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 060302 Lid for 6, 8 Qt. White Round Containers
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 080002 8 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 020002 2 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 020302 Lid for 2 and 3.5 Qt. White Round Containers
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCarlisle 035002 3.5 Qt. White Round Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro RFS1148 1 Qt. Round White Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro RFS2148 2 Qt. Round White Food Storage Container
People Talk About:container great containers storage food flour lid size store easy
We use these to store our opened coffee beans. These are great, because they are easy to open and close but seal wonderfully. They are easy to handle and easy to store.
This Carlisle white round food storage container will contain about 12 cups of dry ingredients or whatever you what to store. Get the matching lid to make the store even more secure and airtight.
This is a great container for larger food service tasks or for cleaning. It could be excellent for a deep immersion blended product like dressing.
We love using these bins to store all our frostings and food. They came well packaged and exactly what we expected. The stickers were even easy to pull off.
These are awesome buckets. They are good for storage, but they can also be used as a cleaning bucket. I like them because they are not obivous.
Excellent container. Strong and sturdy build(polyethylene), the contain fits the lid with an audible 'snap'! These containers last a long time and are very versatile in the kitchen.
Purchased these containers for quick storage of flour. The container size is perfect for storing about 10 pounds of flour without making it too heavy to move around the kitchen. Gave it a four star because the lid that was recommended for this container didn't fit very well.
I use these for everything! I have 25# of granulated sugar in one, AP flour in another, bread flour in another....I even use them for pet food!
These are a little bigger than what I was hoping for but they work well. I use them for dry ingredients and storage for utensils.
The food storage containers are ideal for storing all dry good. I even added a faucet to one of them so that I can have water to use while operating on the streets of the carnival. I will definitely purchase more.
Use these containers every day in our bakery!! They are strong, and hold the amount of product we need!! Have more than one of these!! Great price!!
Nice, large round containers. I use these often for larger batches of dough. Can only recommend having some of these if you bake or work with batters.
These containers are very heavy duty. I use them when processing game or brining chicken. The optional available lids seal great and they fit perfect in the refrigerator.
Was glad I purchased these. We had an equipment issue and ended up with 50lbs of dog treat dough that needed overnight refrigeration. These containers held quite a bit, and made things much easier.
We purchased a bulk of 20 pound dried beans from Webstaurant Store, This container holds 20 pds nicely.Also purchased the top, makes storage nicer and out of way. Great price for this .Shipping is great for these containers also.
I use these for everything! I have 25# of granulated sugar in one, AP flour in another, bread flour in another....I even use them for pet food! They keep the ants and other crawly critters out really well and are easy to stack and open or close.
Great product and great price. The quality is even better. I plan to buy a few more and would recommend this to anyone. We use this for many different products.
Really nice size for freezing and holding soups and stews for our twice monthly events. The container is very heavy duty and prevents leakage like with other lighter weight containers. May be a little big for freezing if you are using smaller quantities, but so far we have made this work. A gallon or a gallon and a half size may be best for smaller portions.
We have the 12 qt, 18 qt and the 22 qt, and of them all, I prefer the 12. First, they're all stackable with each other and one lid fits them all, so that's awesome. But, the rims of them are a little flimsy on the taller, bigger ones. Not quite so much on the 12 qt. At least in my experience. Either way, for the price and the fact that they stack and use the same lid, any one of them are great.
I have 3 of these and use them all of the time. They can handle very hot soups and do not stain either. I also bought the lid. My sisters do a lot of bulk cooking so I bought them each one as a birthday gift. Would highly recommend if you do any amount of cooking.
Made out of a good quality plastic and easy to clean. I use mine for my salad mix which a container will hold a whole bag of it.
What can't this container do? I used it to mix up my second batch of punch, an ice bucket, a mixing bowel, food storage, and compost collection container. Whew!
Good alternative to the Rubbermaid brand product. Match the bucket and lid up properly for right fit since Rubbermaid typically isn't a compatible size with Carlisle.
This container is a great storage item. I use it to store my cake flour. I love the fact that you can fit a measuring cup inside without making a mess.
this is a great size storage container, we use it for so many things i have to order more every time i place an order
The 12 quart round food storage container is made to stand up to the abuse it can receive in a kitchen. The molded handles makes moving it a breeeze.
Great size for storing soups or what ever you need. Perfect size and dont take up alot of room in refrig., very good price as well.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register