$5.70/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features a recessed handle for a secure grip
- Reinforced top and bottom corners prevent scratching and add durability
- Includes a peg hole for easy hanging and drying
- Amber color provides product visibility and easy identification
- Universal design for convenient compatibility
- Ideal for use in high temperature food wells, steamtables, and holding ovens
- Convenient notched design ensures easy access to serving spoons
- Shipping Weight
- 0.31 lb.
- 6 3/4 Inches
- 6 3/8 Inches
- 7/8 Inches
- Cover Type
- BPA Free
- With Handle
- High-Heat Plastic
- Maximum Temperature
- 375 Degrees F
- 1/6 Size
- High Temperature
Carlisle 10511U13 Details
Store, serve, and transport food safely using this Carlisle 10511U13 StorPlus 1/6 size amber universal high heat handled lid with spoon notch. Capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, this lid is suitable for an additional 100 degrees Fahrenheit of high heat cooking and storage applications than most other food pan lids, making it great for extremely hot or cold food wells.
Even in high heat environments such as food wells, steamtables, and holding ovens, this lid's shape and color remain intact. Featuring a recessed handle design, this lid offers a secure grip in busy kitchens. Plus, it's great for use at made-to-order stations with a convenient notched design that ensures easy access to serving spoons. A defined rim around the lid also ensures safe, stable stacking of multiple food pans for convenient storage options.
A forgiving textured surface reduces scratches to keep your lid in top condition. The top and bottom corners are also reinforced to prevent chipping and cracking for added durability. For optimum versatility, Carlisle Universal lids fit both gastronorm and universal pans in addition to other major brands (each sold separately). And the amber color is great for product visibility and identification!
Length: 6 3/4"
Width: 6 3/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Other Products from this Line
- Carlisle 3087013 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
- Carlisle 1043513 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
- Carlisle 10471U13 StorPlus 1/3 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10431U13 StorPlus 1/2 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Carlisle 10470U13 StorPlus 1/3 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid
- Carlisle 1041513 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
- Carlisle 10439Z13 StorPlus EZ Access 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 10539Z13 StorPlus EZ Access 1/9 Size Amber High Heat Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 10510U13 StorPlus 1/6 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10519Z13 StorPlus EZ Access 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 3089613 StorPlus 1/6 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
- Carlisle 10490U13 StorPlus 1/4 Size Amber Universal High Heat Handled Lid
- Carlisle 10479Z13 StorPlus EZ Access 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Hinged Lid with One Notch
- Carlisle 3089513 StorPlus 1/4 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
6 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register