Cardinal Detecto APS15 15 lb. Point of Sale Scale with 10" x 10" Platform, Legal for Trade
- Better connectivity with 1 USB-B port and 3 RS-232 serial ports
- Bright green LCD display with built-in overload stops
- Includes AC adapter and RS-232 serial cable
- Legal for trade; supports most point of sale protocols
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Optional WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity, remote mount, and tower display sold separately
You May Also Need
Cardinal Detecto APSPOST 14" Tall Tower Post for APS Series Scales
$49.49 / Each
Cardinal Detecto APSRD Display for APS Series Scales
$106.49 / Each
Cardinal Detecto APSWIFI WiFi Connector for APS Series Scales
$269.99 / Each
Cardinal Detecto 6600-2007 7' APSRD Display Extension Cable
$32.49 / Each
Cardinal Detecto APSPB Piezo Tare Button
$96.49 / Each
|Cardinal Detecto APS15 Specs|
|Platform Width||10 Inches|
|Platform Depth||10 Inches|
|Legal for Trade||Yes|
|Platform Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Point of Sale Scales|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I contact Detecto if I need technical support for the item I purchased?
- If you need assistance with your Detecto item, you can contact their technical support team by calling (800) 641-2008, emailing [email protected], or going to their website and chatting with a live technician online. Detecto hours of operation are 5:00 am to 7:00 pm CST. If you need to contact Detecto after hours, you can leave a voicemail message, or send an email.
Cardinal Detecto APS15 Details
The Cardinal Detecto APS15 15 lb. point of sale scale is ideal for weighing produce, fruit, grains, dry ingredients, or meat in your grocery store, market, butcher shop, or deli! Providing accurate readings from .01 lb. to 15 lb., this scale is legal for trade and designed for retail point of sale. The 10" x 10" platform is made of stainless steel for long lasting durability. Additionally, each scale has built-in overload stops and integrates easily with most cash register systems and PC applications. With a green LCD display and bold black 11/16" high digits, the readout on this scale is visible in almost every lighting condition. Also, the display tilts to allow for easy viewing and two buttons control zeroing, power, and units of measure for simple operation.
As part of the renowned Enterprise series, this scale is perfect for checkout areas, as a multi-purpose scale, and for controlling the weight of ingredients in a production setting. Each scale is constructed with a brushed stainless steel platform known for its durability. Adjustable leveling feet come standard to make it easy to balance the unit on any surface. The Detecto Enterprise series supports most major point of sale protocols and can be connected either through one USB-B port or three RS-232 serial ports. Each scale includes an AC adapter for power and one RS-232 serial cable to connect the scale to your register system. Accessories and features like WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, tower display, and remote mount are sold separately.
The Detecto APS15 comes with a 100-240V AC wall plug-in power adapter. It is rated as Class III accuracy for commercial weighing.
15 lb. x 0.01 lb.
7.5 kg. x 0.005 kg.
This item meets all government standards and requirements as set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology for scales and other weighing equipment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 1-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register