- Maintains temperature for up to 4 hours
- Pop-up vent provides pressure and humidity control
- 9" nylon latch provides quick and secure opening and closing, while removable gasket creates an airtight seal
- Unbreakable and ergonomic molded-in handles support comfortable two-person carrying
- Fits up to 6 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
- Cambro 400DIV180 Light Gray ThermoBarrier
- Vesture Microcore 10" x 14" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 40 oz.
- CaterGator Blue Full Size Ice Board for Food Pan Carriers - 20 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Cambro 400STP000 Camdolly Strap
- Cambro CD400401 Slate Blue Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
- Cambro CD400131 Dark Brown Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
- Cambro CD400110 Black Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
- Cambro CD400157 Coffee Beige Camdolly for Cambro UPC 400
|Cambro UPC400SP194 Specs|
|Height||24 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||19 1/8 Inches|
|Loading Style||Front Load|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Latches||1 Latches|
|Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Product Line||Cambro Ultra Pan Carrier®|
|Temperature Retention||4 Hours|
|Type||Food Pan Carriers|
Cambro UPC400SP194 Details
Keep food at the proper holding temperature with this Cambro UPC400SP194 Ultra Pan Carrier® granite sand front loading insulated food pan carrier with security package! Featuring a locking door hasp for use with a padlock (sold separately) and tamper-resistant fasteners, this unit is ideal for correctional facilities, hospitals, and catered events. This pan carrier extends the holding time for your carefully prepared meals. For added versatility and convenience, this front loading food pan carrier holds full size, 1/2 size, and 1/3 size food pans for easy transport to your next event.
A pop-up vent on the door allows steam to be released for proper pressure and humidity control, which helps keep menu items from becoming soggy. Polyurethane insulation and an airtight gasket combine to ensure excellent food quality and temperature retention. This carrier keeps hot food above 140 degrees Fahrenheit and cold food below 41 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 4 hours. Plus, it only loses an average of 3 degrees Fahrenheit of heat per hour when it's holding hot food and only gains an average of 1.5 degrees Fahrenheit per hour when it's holding cold food.
The door opens 270 degrees for easy loading and unloading. A single, sturdy plastic latch also makes it easy to open and close the door. The molded-in handles provide a comfortable grip and make it easy to lift and transport this carrier. For efficient transportation and storage, this unit interlocks with Cambro UPC400 and UPCS400 carriers.
Height: 24 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register