Earn up to $5.65 back (565 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to 300 lb.
- Rounded edges protect surroundings during transport
- 2 (5") fixed and 2 (5") swivel casters make maneuvering easy
- Casters are bolted into steel plates for added durability
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro UPC140401 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Top Loading 4" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC140131 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Dark Brown Top Loading 4" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC140191 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Granite Gray Top Loading 4" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC140192 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Granite Green Top Loading 4" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC140110 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Black Top Loading 4" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC160110 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Black Top Loading 6" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC160401 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Slate Blue Top Loading 6" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
- Cambro UPC160131 Camcarrier Ultra Pan Carrier® Dark Brown Top Loading 6" Deep Insulated Food Pan Carrier
|Cambro CD160157 Specs|
|Width||16 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height||10 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Cambro CD160157 Details
This Cambro CD160157 coffee beige Camdolly offers a versatile solution to smoothly transporting a large selection of Cambro Camcarriers. It will effortlessly carry 300 lb.! Rounded corners protect walls, equipment, and furniture from damage, while you easily maneuver throughout your catered events.
This Cambro CD160157 Camdolly features four 5" casters (2 fixed, 2 swivel), which are bolted into molded-in steel plates for added security and durability.
Overall exterior dimensions are 16 7/16"W x 24 3/8"D x 10 3/8"H.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register