These pans are absolutely wonderful. They are great for Tomatoes so they don't sit in their juice and spoil! Would recommend these pans to anyone.
$3.41/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$3.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Fits 1/6 size Camwear pans 4" deep and deeper
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of durable polycarbonate
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
- Cambro 60CWC135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Flat Lid
- Cambro 60CWCH135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid
- Cambro 60CWCHN135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 60CWLN135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate FlipLid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 64CW110 Camwear 1/6 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 64CW135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 64CW148 Camwear 1/6 Size White Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Cambro 63CLRCW135 Specs|
|Length||6 15/16 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||210 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food pan go in a steam table or in the microwave?
- This pan is designed to store, transport, and serve all from the same pan. However, it features a temperature range up to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, therefore it is not suitable for steam table or microwave use.
Cambro 63CLRCW135 Details
This Cambro Camwear 63CLRCW135 Clear 3" deep polycarbonate colander pan easily slips into 4" deep (and deeper) 1/6 size food pans to allow you to rinse, drain, and store contents all in one pan. You'll be able to safely and easily drain fruits and vegetables, thaw meat or poultry, or store seafood on ice as liquids drain directly into the food pan below for enhanced food quality and reduced handling.
This 3" deep 1/6 size food pan colander simply lifts out of the food pan for safe and quick disposal of liquids as needed.
Top Length: 6 15/16"
Bottom Length: 5"
Top Width: 6 3/8"
Bottom Width: 4 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been designed to help foodservice operators meet critical food safety guidelines.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:pans drain great juice cambro colander colanders deep fresh fresher
We got these to help drain our strawberries after washing them, they have stood up well thus far! They are easy to clean and do their job well.
Almost can't have enough of these for holding salad bar items, food items for storage in the fridge or meat and cheese slices in our sandwich prep table.
I was so happy when i found these. They let us easily hold moist products that drain off without having to constantly change pans throughout the shift
perfect 1/6 polycarbonate colander pan. great for items like tomato's. It helps drain the juice and keeps your product fresh and not soggy. Fast shipping.
Great colander pan. We would for smaller item like to wash and store a quart of fresh like strawberries and blueberries. Get the matching lid as well.
Cambro colanders work great for storing chopped vegetables and fruits, allowing excess moisture to drain out, keeping your product fresher for longer. Work perfect with a 4" deep 1/6 Cambro.
I lover these deep polycarbonate clander pans in 1/6 size, use for tomatoes and eggs on salad prep table so they are not sitting in juice.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register