We decided to try these to cover our Queso so the customers could see it and our sales have definitely increased using this product. Also very easy to keep clean, and break resistant.
$2.49/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$2.79/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Deep molded handle provides secure grip
- Spoon notch allows for easy access of spoons or ladles
- Prevents debris from falling into food containers
- Made of durable polycarbonate that won't crack, bend, or dent
- Clear construction for easy product identification
- Shatter and scratch resistant
- Can withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for storage
You May Also Need View All Items
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
- Cambro 64CW135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 66CW135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 60CWD135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Drain Tray
- Cambro 66CW110 Camwear 1/6 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 64CW110 Camwear 1/6 Size Black Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 65CLRCW135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Colander Pan - 5" Deep
- Cambro 63CLRCW135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Colander Pan - 3" Deep
|Cambro 60CWCHN135 Specs|
|Length||6 15/16 Inches|
|Width||6 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item be used in the microwave?
- This item is not recommended for microwave use.
Cambro 60CWCHN135 Details
Keep your most popular ingredients fresh and ready to use with this Cambro 60CWCHN135 Camwear 1/6 size clear polycarbonate handled lid with spoon notch! Featuring a traditional clear construction, this lid makes a seamless addition to restaurants, pizzerias, and even catered events. Simply place it atop your food pan, and you're done! The lid keeps food protected from outside contaminants and debris, minimizing the risk of cross-contamination. It features a deep molded handle for a convenient and secure grip, in addition to a spoon notch which allows you to leave spoons and ladles in the container while still having a secure fit.
With this 1/6 size clear polycarbonate handled lid with spoon notch, you can rest assured that it will withstand the abuse of daily use, thanks to an easy-to-clean and virtually-unbreakable polycarbonate construction. It's shatter- and scratch-resistant for longevity, and it is designed to withstand temperatures from -40 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit, giving you and your staff flexibility in storage, transport, and use.
Width: 6 3/8"
Length: 6 15/16"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 60CWC135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Flat Lid
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 60CWCH135 Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid
People Talk About:food great lid lids cambro cover definitely easy fits more
Cambro is always a good product. I like that the slot is on the side now. I have some older slotted lids and the slot is in the front. Both are good but more convenient in this position
The Cambro Camwear 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Handled Lid with Spoon Notch is well made and durable. It will not warp, bend or break easily and it fits well on a 1/6 size pan. The price is great! I would purchase this again.
perfect for small items and garnishes. These fit everywhere and are stackable. the bottoms will give you the exact temperatures for holding food in warmers or the fridge.
This lid comes at a reasonable price. The quality and durability is great. It is definitely worth buying lots of them. I am happy with this purchase.
Excellent to cover the food pan and keep a spoon inside at same time, i recommended it because it is very easy to serving the food with this!
These are great lids for sauces that are not used as much where a flip lid may make more sense. Leave the ladle in and ready to go.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register