This Cambro pan is fantastic. The size is perfect for our needs and it holds both hot and cold food very well. Very good product, would buy again.
$21.21/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$22.99/Each|
- Temperature range of -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications
- Ideal for both cooking and reheating
- Non-stick, smooth interior
- Cambro 30HPCH150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid
- Cambro 30HPC150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Flat Lid
- Cambro 30HPCHN150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 30HPLN150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 30PPCWSC190 Camwear 1/3 Size Translucent Polypropylene Seal Cover
- Cambro 35CLRHP150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Colander Pan - 5" Deep
- 1/4 & 1/3 Size Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Cambro 30HPD150 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Drain Tray
|Cambro 36HP110 Specs|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Width||6 15/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Cambro 36HP110 Details
This Cambro 36HP110 black H-Pan™ 6" deep, 1/3 size high heat plastic food pan is perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. This high heat food pan's convenient, non-stick smooth interior surface increases yields and promotes easy cleaning. To aid in storage, transport, and create more usable space, this pan will even stack with similar items without wedging or sticking.
Length: 12 3/4"
Width: 6 15/16"
Capacity: 5.6 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 66HP110 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 24HP110 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 22HP110 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 34HP110 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 12HP110 H-Pan™ Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 16HP110 H-Pan™ Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
People Talk About:pan stainless steel buy cold compared food foods holds hot
We use this pan for cold and hot storage of foods... and, crucially, for microwaving to move them from refrigerated storage to the steam table, They hold up well at all temps, as long as you don't abuse them by microwaving too long without stirring in a high-power commercial microwave.
We use these every day and we prefer to use these instead of stainless steel. Food doesn't seem to burn in these compared to stainless steel. Obviously when dropped these can and will break over time compared to stainless steel pans. But we will buy these again and again and again!
These work great. Exactly what I needed. The only downside is i was told that regular metal pan lids would fit these as well but I have come to find out that is not true.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register