$22.99Ships free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Drains liquid, grease, and juices to improve food quality
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Reduces handling to increase food safety
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, and hot holding applications
- Non-stick smooth interior
- Ideal for both cooking and reheating
- Amber color provides product visibility and easy identification
- Cambro 30HPCH150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid
- Cambro 30HPC150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Flat Lid
- Cambro 30HPCHN150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 36HP150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 36HP110 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- 1/4 & 1/3 Size Steam Table PTL Pan Liner - 200/Case
- Cambro 34HP150 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
|Cambro 35CLRHP150 Specs|
|Length||20 3/4 Inches|
|Width||6 15/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Cambro 35CLRHP150 Details
Rinse, drain, and store contents all one pan when you use this Cambro H-Pan™ 35CLRHP150 5" deep amber high heat plastic colander pan. Ideal for buffet lines and steam tables, this pan can withstand temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The simple design reduces handling to not only increase food safety, but also enhance the quality of your food. Plus, the non-stick surface is easy to clean so your staff can use their time to focus on other tasks!
Made from durable, polycarbonate material, this Cambro H-Pan™ 35CLRHP150 5" deep high heat colander pan resists bending and scratching so it can seamlessly drop into 6" deep 1/3 size food pans. By fitting in the food pan it allows you to safely and easily drain fruits and vegetables, thaw meat or poultry, or store seafood on ice as liquids drain directly below. Then when you're done using it, this food pan colander simply lifts out of the food pan for safe and quick disposal of liquids as needed.
Length: 20 3/4"
Width: 6 15/16"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register