Absolutely love these! They fit perfectly in my Cambro hot box, and as an added bonus, we can drop right into chafing dishes when we arrive on-site. Super easy to clean, lightweight, stackable. We purchased to have a spill-proof carrying solution for the hot box, and when used with the companion lids, worked very well for that purpose. 25 mile trip, hills included, no spills or leaks.
$19.33/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$20.49/Each|
- Temperature range of -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications
- Ideal for both cooking and reheating
- Non-stick, smooth interior
- Amana HDC18SD2 1800W Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Commercial Microwave with Solid Door - 208/240V
- Cambro 20HPCHN150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 20HPCH150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid
- Cambro 20HPC150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Flat Lid
- Cambro 20HPL150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid
- Cambro 20HPLN150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat FlipLid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 20PPCWSC190 Camwear 1/2 Size Translucent Polypropylene Seal Cover
- Cambro 23CLRHP150 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Amber High Heat Plastic Colander Pan - 3" Deep
|Cambro 24HP110 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1.265 lb.|
|Length||12 3/4 Inches|
|Width||10 7/16 Inches|
|Features|| Dishwasher Safe|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||375 Degrees F|
|Minimum Temperature||-40 Degrees F|
Cambro 24HP110 Details
This black Cambro 24HP110 H-Pan™ 4" deep, 1/2 size high heat plastic food pan is perfect for holding high heat and freezing foods in any commercial kitchen. It's built with strong, durable materials to withstand extreme temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and will help maintain your food's temperature after it's taken out of the oven or freezer. This high heat food pan's convenient, non-stick smooth interior surface increases yields and promotes easy cleaning. To aid in storage, transport, and create more usable space, this pan will even stack with similar items without wedging or sticking.
Length: 12 3/4"
Width: 10 7/16"
Capacity: 6.3 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 36HP110 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 22HP110 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 34HP110 H-Pan™ 1/3 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 26HP110 H-Pan™ 1/2 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 66HP110 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 16HP110 H-Pan™ Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro 64HP110 H-Pan™ 1/6 Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
People Talk About:box hot pans absolutely added arrive bonus cambro carrying clean
We use these type of pans quite of bit. We got more to replace some of our older pans that we use. They work great! Hold up very well in warm holding!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register