$45.70/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds high heat and frigid cold temperatures from -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Made of FDA Approved materials
- Ideal for use in microwaves, steam tables, and hot holding applications
- Non-stick smooth interior
- Ideal for both cooking and reheating
- Amber color provides product visibility and easy identification
- Cambro 10HPC150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Flat Lid
- Cambro 10HPCH150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid
- Cambro 10HPCHN150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Handled Flat Lid with Spoon Notch
- Cambro 16HP150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Cambro 14HP150 H-Pan™ Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Cambro 16HP110 H-Pan™ Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 6" Deep
$50.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Pan Pen PAPE12 Food Safety Marker 2-Pack with 10 Refills
- Pan Pen PAPE14 Food Safety Marker Refill - 15/Pack
Cambro 15CLRHP150 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.89 lb.
- 20 7/8 Inches
- 12 3/4 Inches
- 5 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe
Made in America
- High-Heat Plastic
- Maximum Temperature
- 375 Degrees F
- Minimum Temperature
- -40 Degrees F
- Full Size
- Food Pans
- High Temperature
Cambro 15CLRHP150 Details
This black Cambro H-Pan™ 15CLRHP150 5" deep, high heat plastic colander pan easily slips into a 6" deep, full size food pan to drain liquids and grease away from hot foods, improving food quality. It's ideal for use in steam tables and buffet lines and can be simply lifted out of a food pan for safe and quick disposal of liquids as needed. To aid in storage, transport, and create more usable space, this colander will even stack with similar items.
Length: 20 7/8"
Width: 12 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register