Cal-Mil 3633-99 Madera Reclaimed Wood Countertop Induction Cooker - 120V, 1600W
- Great for preparing customized dishes at buffets, catered events, or hotel restaurants
- Includes the frame, induction cooktop, and cutout for the control panel
- Reclaimed wood frame adds a rustic, vintage look
- Runs off of a standard electrical outlet
- Control panel adjusts cooking temperatures
- Quick and easy way to cook food
- Enhances serving and display presentation
- 120V, 1600W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Cal-Mil 3633-99 Specs|
|Length||15 7/8 Inches|
|Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Height||6 7/8 Inches|
|Number of Burners||Single|
|Usage||Front of House|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item eco-friendly?
- Yes! This item is constructed with reused, recycled, or renewable resources and is more environmentally-friendly than traditional products made of plastic.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
Cal-Mil 3633-99 Details
Prepare customized dishes at your buffet, catered event, or hotel restaurant with this Cal-Mil 3633-99 Madera reclaimed wood countertop induction cooker! Featuring an attractive frame made of reclaimed wood, this induction cooker is portable and easy to use. The frame features a cut out section for the control panel, which lets you easily adjust cooking temperatures. This unit runs off of a standard electrical outlet and quickly cooks food. Because there isn't an open flame to worry about, it's also a safe option for busy or crowded events. Plus, the air surrounding the range won't warm up, ensuring a cooler, more comfortable work environment.
This unit boasts 10 different heat levels ranging from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Perfect for expanding your menu offerings, you can whip up omelets or stir fry to provide your guests with made-to-order meals they will enjoy. Plus, it has a timer that ranges from 1 to 150 minutes, after which the unit will go into standby mode for safety. This compact countertop induction cooker offers a stylish way to heat and serve your foods. It makes a convenient, versatile addition to your cooking equipment lineup! The unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Length: 15 7/8"
Width: 12 3/4"
Height: 6 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register