Cal-Mil 3500-77 11 3/4" x 5" Faux Cement Taster Tray
$16.14/EachShips free with Plus
- Durable melamine construction with unique faux cement look
- Gray color matches any decor
- Includes write-on area for labeling
- Unique alternative to traditional flights and paddles
- Easy to clean
- Perfect for displaying samples of beer, food, or desserts
You May Also Need View All Items
American Metalcraft BLSMA100V4WH Securit All-Purpose Mini Tip White Chalk Marker - 4/Pack
plus $7.69 / Pack
Anchor Hocking 93013A Barbary 5 oz. Beer Flight Taster Glass - 24/Case
plus $41.99 / Case
Anchor Hocking 93013A Barbary 5 oz. Beer Tasting Glass - 4/Pack
plus $12.99 / Pack
Anchor Hocking 93013A Barbary 5 oz. Beer Tasting Glass - 6/Pack
plus $16.49 / Pack
Libbey 4809 5 oz. Mini Pub Beer Tasting Glass - 4/Pack
plus $13.49 / Pack
Libbey 4809 5 oz. Mini Pub Beer Tasting Glass - 6/Pack
plus $17.49 / Pack
Libbey 265 5 oz. Glass Can Tasting Glass - 4/Pack
plus $16.99 / Pack
Libbey 265 5 oz. Glass Can Tasting Glass - 6/Pack
plus $20.49 / Pack
The Cal-Mil taster boards easily allow your customers to taste more of your delicious drinks to find their favorite. See the variety of different taster boards Cal-Mil has to offer in this video.
|Cal-Mil 3500-77 Specs|
|Length||11 3/4 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||4|
|Type||Flight Paddles / Carriers|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Cal-Mil 3500-77 Details
Serve up samples of your most popular microbrews, in-house favorites, or seasonal specialties in eye-catching fashion with this Cal-Mil 3500-77 11 3/4" x 5" faux cement taster tray. Not just a stylish serving vessel, this tray provides a fun experience for your loyal patrons, allowing them to enjoy a wide selection of beers on your menu. But don't stop there, in addition to popular samples of alcohol, the tray can be used to position french fries, chicken tenders, or other hot appetizers alongside a selection of signature sauces.
A contemporary faux cement look creates a one-of-a-kind display, while the item also features a designated write-on surface where a marker can be used to manually label the contents of each space. Durable melamine construction ensures long-lasting use and makes the tray easy to clean after use. Perfect for bars, restaurants, and even catering services looking to control portion sizes while maintaining a sleek look, this unique item will change the way you and your customers look at food and drink service.
Length: 11 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:taster inch tray stouts shooter quarter perfect IPAs faux different
0 out of 1 found this review helpfulCal mil 11 and three-quarter inch by 5 inch faux cement taster tray also known as a shooter Tray perfect for bars having their clients taste different types of beers such a stouts and IPAs
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register