Cactus Mat 1075-MUK4 Cushion Comfort 3' x 5' Marbled Blue Rubber Anti-Fatigue Mat - 1/2" Thick
- Anti-fatigue design provides exceptional comfort
- Perfect for cashiers, hostess stations, and behind counters
- 3' x 5' size is ideal for one person
- Beveled edges prevent tripping and promote a safe working environment
- Portable design is perfect for catering events
- Not recommended for use under high heels, chairs, or in wet areas
- Laminated rubber top with sponge base
Customer questions about this product
- Will my Cactus Mat be the exact size listed on the product page?
- The sizes on these mats are listed with nominal sizing that might vary by up to 5-8%. Because the properties of both vinyl and rubber can expand or contract based on its environment, both hot and cold temperatures can affect the sizing of your mat. By listing the nominal sizing that is standard in the industry, comparing mats across varying brands is much easier regardless of the natural sizing differences due to material.
The Cactus Mat 1075-MUK4 Cushion Comfort 3' x 5' marbled blue anti-fatigue mat features a durable laminated rubber top bonded to a sponge base for exceptional worker comfort. Improve productivity at check stands, work stations, assembly lines, or behind counters with this anti-fatigue mat! Its small size is ideal for one person, and it's also extremely portable. You can take it with you to catering events, or use it in your food truck.
A safety beveled edge on all four sides helps reduce tripping hazards, while its marbled blue finish offers an upscale look. It is not recommended for use under high heels, chairs, or in wet areas.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Other Products from this Line
Restaurant Host Stands
Wet Floor Signs
Wheeled Trash Cans and Tilt Trucks
Lobby Brooms and Warehouse Brooms
Air Blowers / Carpet Dryers
Floor Mat Transport and Wash Carts
Menu Holders and Guest Check Presenters
People Talk About:mat standing saves price line knees hard floor establishment date
Ive used this mat before in a previous establishment, and it was the most comfortable mat ive used to date. Really saves on your back and knees from standing on the line on a hard tile floor. Well worth the price.
Aaron h. from The new haven cafe Posted on 10/01/2011
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!