- Vibrant lake water blue color and accented rim offer an artisanal, handmade appearance
- Ideal for soups, salads, and noodle dishes
- Durable stoneware construction stands up to the busiest commercial environments
- Great for Asian-inspired restaurants, sushi bars, and catered events
Other Products from this Line
CAC Japanese StyleShop this Line
- CAC 666-13-BLU 11 1/2" x 6 1/2" Japanese Style Rectangular Stoneware Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 12/Case
- CAC 666-34-BLU 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Japanese Style Rectangular Stoneware Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 24/Case
- CAC 666-16-BLU Japanese Style 10" Stoneware Coupe Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 12/Case
- CAC 666-21-BLU Japanese Style 12" Stoneware Coupe Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 12/Case
- CAC 666-32-BLU Japanese Style 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" Stoneware Sauce Dish - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 48/Case
- CAC 666-4-BLU Japanese Style 4 3/4" Stoneware Rice Bowl - Black Non-Glare Glaze Exterior / Lake Water Blue Interior - 36/Case
- CAC 666-5-BLU Japanese Style 5" Square Stoneware Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 36/Case
- CAC 666-77-BLU Japanese Style 8" x 4" Divided Stoneware Plate - Black Non-Glare Glaze / Lake Water Blue - 24/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 28 lb.
- 2 1/4 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 3/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 7 1/4 Inches
- Dishwasher Safe
- Serving Bowls
Customer questions about this product
Are dinnerware and/or china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
Dinnerware and china capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
My glazed item looks stained. What can I do?
Due to the nature of reactive glaze, this item has the potential to stain. For best results, soak in water and bleach to help remove discoloration.
CAC China 666-15-BLU Details
When serving ethnic soups, salads, or noodle dishes, turn to this CAC 666-15-BLU black non-glare glaze and lake blue Japanese style 7" bowl. Perfect for Asian-inspired restaurants, sushi bars, and catered events, the plate's non-glare glaze, vivid lake water blue color, and accented rim gives it a natural, handmade appearance that will help you create captivating presentations with your signature menu items.
Combining sophistication and functionality, this bowl is made with daily use in mind. CAC China is an industry leader in designing outstanding commercial grade china by providing quality products that will last, without sacrificing beauty and design. Made of durable stoneware, this bowl is sure to last through years of heavy use in your commercial establishment.
Top Diameter: 7 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Depth: 2 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
CAC China 666-15-BLU
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register