Bulman A503-18 Standard 18" Stainless Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
$65.68/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$72.49/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Helps accurately cut gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
- Compact to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a counter or used as a freestanding unit
- Includes rubber feet for added surface protection on countertops
- Made of sturdy, easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Serrated, spring-loaded blade
- Eliminates the need for scissors and rulers
- Ships unassembled to reduce shipping costs
You May Also Need View All Items
18" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
$12.49 / Each
18" x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
$15.49 / Each
Choice 18" x 500' Food Service Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil Roll
plus $19.49 / Each
Western Plastics MW18 18" x 5000' 60 Gauge Meat Wrapping Film
plus $60.49 / Each
18" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
plus $43.99 / Each
Bagcraft Packaging 184018 18" EcoCraft Freezer Paper - 1000 Feet
plus $40.49 / Each
Bagcraft Packaging 195018 18" x 1100' Regular Weight Natural Freezer Paper Roll
plus $66.99 / Each
18'' x 1000' 35# White Freezer Paper Roll
$24.99 / Each
Set up your Bulman A500 quickly with these easy-to-follow steps! Once the cutter and paper is in place, you can begin expertly cutting the desired amount of paper.
|Bulman A503-18 Specs|
|Roll Width||18 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
- How do I mount this unit?
- Because this unit can be mounted to so many different surfaces, the method of mounting will vary. This is why mounting hardware is not included with this item, nor are mounting instructions available. For reference, there are two (1/4" diameter) mounting holes in each cross bar (4 total).
Bulman A503-18 Details
Fulfill all your packaging and wrapping needs with this Bulman A503-18 Standard 18" stainless steel all-in-one counter mount / freestanding paper dispenser / cutter. Both compact and convenient, this paper cutter provides an easy way to hold and cut your gift wrap and freezer or butcher paper. Not only can it be mounted on a counter, it can also be used as a freestanding unit for optimal mobility within your facility. Plus, it includes rubber feet for added surface protection and stability when used on your countertops.
Made of sturdy, easy-to-clean stainless steel, this paper cutter is simple to set up and rust resistant for use in areas where sanitary dispensing is required. It's designed to hold a roll up to 9" in diameter with a 3" core and is easy to set up. Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it against the serrated, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. The serrated blade can also be used to cut cellophane and foil. When you're ready to change the roll, the blade arm can be locked into the open position, allowing you to slide the dowel out of the sockets and replace the roll. Coming unassembled to save on shipping costs, this all-in-one paper cutter is sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register