Bossen 7.26 lb. Yogurt Bursting Boba
- Packed with Japanese-style yogurt flavor that bursts with flavor when bitten into
- Contains approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings per container
- Smooth, tart, rich yogurt flavor with a soft cream boba color
- Resealable tub keeps contents fresh and easily accessible; no preparation required
- Great addition to bubble tea, smoothies, and as a topping for frozen yogurt, ice cream, pancakes, and waffles
You May Also Need
|Package Size||7.26 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I store my Bossen Bursting Bobas?
- Before opening, store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight. Never store this product in the freezer. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week.
- Can small children drink bubble tea?
- Boba pearls and jellies present a choking hazard and should not be served to children under 5 years of age.
With this Bossen yogurt bursting boba, creating trendy bubble teas and other delicious beverages has never been easier! This caffeine-free and vegetarian boba is made in traditional Taiwanese style, and filled with a smooth, tart, rich yogurt flavor! Each boba is packed with the essence of Japanese-style yogurt that bursts with a refreshing flavor when bitten into, giving a dynamic taste and texture to your beverage or dessert.
This versatile boba is commonly served with bubble tea or milk tea, and is also a great addition to smoothies and other refreshingly cold beverages! Additionally, display these bobas at your frozen yogurt bar, as a topping option for your trendy ice cream parlor, or get creative and add it to your brunch parfaits, waffles, and pancakes! Their soft cream color and 10 mm diameter make for a visually appealing garnish to your recipes that customers will rave about. With its simple, ready-to-use characteristic, it is easy to add this boba to virtually any product; simply scoop, strain, and enjoy! Plus, this Bossen boba is stored in a convenient, resealable tub to help maintain freshness, as well as to increase efficiency and convenience during service. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week for best results. Keeping your establishment in good supply, this 7.26 lb container yields approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings of bursting boba.
Since 2010, Bossen has specialized in creating premium boba products and fun Asian eats. They supply a diverse line of trendy offerings to satisfy the sweet tooth of any customer, from milk teas and Taiwanese-style snow ice to Bursting Boba beads and frozen yogurt toppings! Explore Bossen's deliciously different products to find the perfect addition to your specialty drink menu.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
People Talk About:bobas before bursting Yogurt heard Great Frozen flavor expected earned
Love these bursting bobas. The flavor is so good and the are so huge. Make sure to use big straws for these. Great tasting product.
My staff loves these popping boba! Compared to other brands, these are a bit bigger so make sure your straws are the large boba straws.
Highly recommend this unique boba. I can confirm that it goes great with dairy products like ice cream, frozen yogurt, and milkshakes. Wouldn't recommend consuming if you have a milk allergy.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register