Bossen 7.26 lb. Pure25 Lychee Bursting Boba
- Packed with 25% real juice, these 10mm boba burst with flavor when bitten into
- Contains approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings per container
- Sweet, exotic lychee flavor with a soft ivory boba color
- Resealable tub keeps contents fresh and easily accessible; no preparation required
- Great addition to bubble tea, smoothies, and as a frozen yogurt or ice cream topping
You May Also Need
|Package Size||7.26 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I store my Bossen Bursting Bobas?
- Before opening, store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight. Never store this product in the freezer. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week.
- Can small children drink bubble tea?
- Boba pearls and jellies present a choking hazard and should not be served to children under 5 years of age.
With this Bossen Pure25 lychee bursting boba, creating trendy bubble teas and other delicious beverages has never been easier! This caffeine-free and vegetarian boba is made in traditional Taiwanese style, and filled with a sweet, exotic lychee flavor! Lychees have a milder flavor of citrus with a hint of rose water; a perfect balance of sweet and tart. Each boba is packed with 25% juice that bursts with a refreshing flavor when bitten into, giving a dynamic texture to your beverage or dessert.
This versatile boba is commonly served with bubble tea or milk tea, and is also a great addition to smoothies and other refreshingly cold beverages! Additionally, display these bobas at your frozen yogurt bar, as a topping option for your trendy ice cream parlor, or get creative and add it to your brunch parfaits! Their light ivory color and 10 mm diameter make for a visually appealing garnish to your recipes that customers will rave about. With its simple, ready-to-use characteristic, it is easy to add this boba to virtually any product; simply scoop, strain, and enjoy! Plus, this Bossen boba is stored in a convenient, resealable tub to help maintain freshness, as well as to increase efficiency and convenience during service. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week for best results. Keeping your establishment in good supply, this 7.26 lb container yields approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings of bursting boba.
Since 2010, Bossen has specialized in creating premium boba products and fun Asian eats. They supply a diverse line of trendy offerings to satisfy the sweet tooth of any customer, from milk teas and Taiwanese-style snow ice to Bursting Boba beads and frozen yogurt toppings! Explore Bossen's deliciously different products to find the perfect addition to your specialty drink menu.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
People Talk About:store tastes HUGE home fruit expect drinks container cafe's buy
I didn't expect the size of the container. It is HUGE and it worths the money. It tastes just like the one I buy from store! I can make drinks at home without going to the bubble tea store!!!
I haven't tried this flavor before and its great! Its new to our buffet and our customers love it so far! We will see if it continues but so far so good!
Just the classic flavor that everyone loves! This pairs well with any type of drinks but make sure you get a boba straw cause these are big!
Definitely in my top 3 of the Bursting boba on Webstaurant. I haven't actually tasted a real lychee fruit but this boba is top-notch. I've recommended it to family and friends.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register