Bossen 7.26 lb. Embrace Pink Rose Bursting Boba
- Packed with sweet floral flavor, each 10mm boba bursts with flavor when bitten into
- Contains approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings per container
- Delicate, slightly sweet, floral flavor with a light pink color flecked with real rose petals
- Resealable tub keeps contents fresh and easily accessible; no preparation required
- Great addition to specialty cocktails and bubble teas; delicious topping for frozen yogurt or ice cream
You May Also Need
|Package Size||7.26 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I store my Bossen Bursting Bobas?
- Before opening, store in a cool, dry place that is out of direct sunlight. Never store this product in the freezer. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week.
- Can small children drink bubble tea?
- Boba pearls and jellies present a choking hazard and should not be served to children under 5 years of age.
With this Bossen Embrace pink rose bursting boba, creating trendy bubble teas and other delicious beverages has never been easier! This caffeine-free and vegan boba is made in traditional Taiwanese style and filled with a perfectly balanced sweet, floral flavor! Each boba contains real specks of rose petal; when bitten, the outer layer of this boba bursts, filling the mouth with the unique flavor profile of rose.
This versatile and exciting boba is commonly served with bubble tea or milk tea and is also a great addition to assorted cold beverages! Try including this boba in your specialty cocktails for a dynamic and memorable addition. Additionally, display this boba at your frozen yogurt bar or as a topping option for your trendy ice cream parlor! Their light pink color and 10 mm diameter make for a visually appealing garnish to your recipes that customers will rave about. With its simple, ready-to-use characteristic, it is easy to add this boba to virtually any product; simply scoop, strain, and enjoy! Plus, this Bossen boba is stored in a convenient, resealable tub to help maintain freshness, as well as to increase efficiency and convenience during service. After opening, this tub should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within one week for best results. Keeping your establishment in good supply, this 7.26 lb. container yields approximately (55) 60 g / 3 tbsp. servings of bursting boba.
Since 2010, Bossen has specialized in creating premium boba products and fun Asian eats. They supply a diverse line of trendy offerings to satisfy the sweet tooth of any customer, from milk teas and Taiwanese-style snow ice to Bursting Boba beads and frozen yogurt toppings! Explore Bossen's deliciously different products to find the perfect addition to your specialty drink menu.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
This product does not contain tree nuts or peanuts.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
These have a good flavor however for being labeled as "Pink rose" they aren't very pink. We've had other brands and they are actually pink in color.
My staff loves these popping boba! Compared to other brands, these are a bit bigger so make sure your straws are the large boba straws. We use these with the rose milk tea and it's crazy delicious!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register