John Boos & Co. CCB183-R 18" x 3" Round Maple Wood Chopping Block
Other Available Designs:
- 3" thick northern hard rock maple wood, butcher block construction
- End grain design helps protect edges on cutlery and showcases wood's unique character
- 3" thickness is ideal for chopping applications
- Can also be used for front-of-house displays
- Boos Block cream finish with beeswax
John Boos & Co
You May Also Need
Check out the video for a tutorial on how to maintain your Boos Block Wood Cutting Board using the Boos Block Mystery Oil and Board Cream.
John Boos & Co. has built its reputation on a tradition of quality, craftsmanship, and design. They carefully attend to the details in the way materials a sourced, handled and designed. This is reflected in both the appearance and durability of their products, delivering aesthetic and quality as shown in this video.
To learn more about how John Boos & Co. supports the environment and their community with their manufacturing choices, check out this video. It explains their process for responsibly using the wood they use and the scrap that is a natural byproduct of manufacturing.
|John Boos & Co CCB183-R Specs|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Butcher & Chopping Blocks|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this item look exactly like the item pictured?
- Due to the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. While this item is designed from the same type of wood pictured, each piece will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
- What is the best way to clean and care for my John Boos & Co. item?
- Your John Boos & Co. wood surface should ideally be restored every 4-6 weeks. First, clean and dry the wood top. Then, apply mystery oil with an applicator, soft cloth, or paper towel. Allow the oil to absorb overnight, wiping off any excess or reapplying it to any dry spots. Once the surface is properly oiled, apply the board cream, allow it to absorb overnight, and again wipe off any excess.
John Boos & Co CCB183-R Details
Equip your kitchen with a premium food prep surface with this John Boos & Co. CCB183-R 18" x 3" round maple wood chopping block. This block features an impressive 3" thick northern hard rock maple wood, butcher block construction, ready to take on a variety of tasks in your commercial kitchen. Use this sturdy block to chop a variety of foods, including meat, fish, or vegetables. With its fine craftsmanship and handsome appearance, this Boos block is also suitable for use in front-of-house displays or as a serving board.
This Boos block is made from North American hard rock maple wood, known as one of the most durable and longest-lasting food preparation surfaces available. Scientific studies have shown hard maple wood to be superior to plastic when it comes to inhibiting bacteria growth. The end grain design of this block offers extra durability, minimizing signs of wear from repeated chops, while protecting the edges on your fine cutlery and showcasing the unique character and natural beauty of the wood. Ready for immediate use, this board ships with a Boos Block cream finish with beeswax.
For over 125 years, John Boos & Co. has set the standard for premium hardwood food preparation surfaces and equipment. With unmatched attention to detail, the company produces the finest butcher blocks, cutting boards, and countertops that are sought after by in-the-know culinary professionals. One of the oldest manufacturers of premium quality foodservice equipment, John Boos & Co. also continues to be the only company in the U.S. with both stainless steel fabrication and wood manufacturing facilities in a single location. The company's master craftsmanship is complemented by a serious commitment to environmental sustainability, including sustainable sourcing of its hardwoods. With the proper care, John Boos & Co. products are designed to withstand up to a lifetime of use.
Top Diameter: 18"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is designed to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register