Blodgett HV-100G-NAT Natural Gas Replacement Base Unit Full Size Hydrovection Oven - 60,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Replacement unit for stacked configuration
- Features hyrdovection technology
- Boasts easy-to-use controls
- Stainless steel construction with a fully welded angle-iron frame
- Accepts (5) 18" x 26" standard full-size baking pans
- Increases yield and decreases cooking time for maximum productivity
- 4-speed, auto-reversing 3/4 hp fan motor
- Requires a natural gas connection; 60,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Blodgett 8598 25" Stainless Steel Leg Set with Feet
plus $569.25 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
|Blodgett HV-100G BASE NAT Specs|
|Width||38 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||48 5/8 Inches|
|Height||25 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 7/16 Inches|
10 Full Size Food Pans
5 Full Size Sheet Pans
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- In what situation would I want to buy this model?
- This unit should only be used to replace an oven in a pre-existing stacked configuration. It does not come with any accessories.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett HV-100G BASE NAT Details
If you need to replace one of the sections of your stacked HV-100G series hydrovection oven, this Blodgett HV-100G-NAT natural gas base unit full size hydrovection oven is exactly what you need! This base unit comes without legs so you can easily swap it out with an old one and get back to cooking or baking in no time. Hydrovection technology allows you to cook with humidity, which increases your yield up to 15% over standard convection ovens and decreases your cook time by 15% so you can get more products on the table faster. This oven features a burner with 60,000 BTU of heating power to keep up with your busy commercial kitchen.
The easy-to-use standard controls include hydro low, hydro high, hot air, and cool down options. Great for a variety of cooking and baking applications, the versatile cook modes provide you with the flexibility you need for a diverse menu. For even, consistent results, a 4-speed, auto-reversing 3/4 hp fan motor circulates hot air to bake pastries, breads, and muffins to perfection!
A fully welded angle-iron frame supports this unit, while the stainless steel front, top, sides and back provide additional durability. The interior includes a 316 stainless steel coved corner liner for easy cleaning. Since this oven is able to hold (5) 18" x 26" baking pans in left-to-right positions and the included stainless steel racks can be adjusted between 10 positions, you can arrange pans in the oven to best fit your needs. For greater heat retention, this unit is insulated with up to 2 1/2" of super wool for better results and energy savings.
This unit boasts triple mounted glass windows and a simultaneous split door operation with a catch-latch system to ensure the doors close properly. Plus, the dual pane tempered viewing windows are hinged with inner glass for easy cleaning and the 2 halogen interior lights allow for superior visibility so you can keep an eye on your products as they bake.
A retractable hand shower makes it easier than ever to clean your unit. Simply spray the oven cavity to remove food debris and grease build up. A natural gas connection is required for operation and a 115V electrical connection is required to power the convection fan motor.
Left to Right: 38 1/8"
Front to Back: 48 5/8"
Height: 25 5/8"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 20"
Height: 23 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett HV-100G BASE NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.Extensive water testing is required in order to maintain product warranty. Free tests are available from the manufacturer.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register