Blodgett DFG-200-ES Premium Series Liquid Propane Double Deck Full Size Bakery Depth Convection Oven with Draft Diverter - 100,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Liquid propane, 100,000 BTU total
- Double deck stacked design
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and stainless steel doors; simultaneous door operation
- Cook and hold feature; Pulse Plus fan control
- Direct fired gas system with removable inshot burners
- Solid state controls with LED display; temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- 2" of insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom help to prevent heat from escaping
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need
|Blodgett DFG200ESDBLLP Specs|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||72 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||10|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
Blodgett DFG200ESDBLLP Details
Add greater efficiency and baking capacity to your restaurant, school kitchen, or cafe by choosing this Blodgett DFG-200-ES Premium series liquid propane double deck full size bakery depth convection oven! Featuring a double stacked design that consists of two independent ovens, this unit allows you to double your baking capacity in the same footprint.
This convection oven has a direct fired gas system, long lasting removable inshot burners, an electronic spark ignition control system, and a manual gas service cut-off switch on the front of the unit for safe operation and a long product life. The solid state thermostats offer a wide temperature range, from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while the two speed, 3/4 hp convection motors ensure even temperatures throughout the oven cavities. Also, as part of the Premium series, this oven comes standard with a cook and hold function and a Pulse Plus fan control that gently pulses the fan to minimize rippling of batter products.
The interior of each oven's cavity is covered with a dual-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner. This oven can hold up to (5) 18" x 26" sheet pans in left to right or front to back positions per compartment. Each oven compartment has 11 rack positions with a minimum of 1 5/8" spacing. Five chrome plated racks per compartment provide support for all of your heaviest baking trays. Interior oven lights make it easy to see inside the cavities, and crumb pans collect crumbs, drips, and other cooking residue for removal and cleanup.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top allow durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while 2" of insulation at the top, back, sides, and bottom help to prevent heat from escaping for greater energy conservation. The doors feature dual pane thermal glass encased in stainless steel door frames, along with powder-coated door handles. Simultaneous door operation lets you open both doors of an oven with a single motion, a great option for busy bakeries that need to quickly load and unload trays. In addition, the triple-mounted pressure lock door design keeps the doors securely closed when needed.
The oven rests on 6" tall adjustable stainless steel legs that provide the necessary clearance and allow leveling on uneven surfaces. It provides a 50,000 BTU output per oven cavity for a total of 100,000 BTU and requires a 115V electrical connection to operate the convection fans. A draft diverter and flue connector are included for venting.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 7/8"
Height: 72 5/8"
Interior Dimensions (per compartment):
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register