This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Blodgett CB36-200G Liquid Propane 138 lb. Steam Boiler Cabinet - 200,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Liquid propane, 200,000 BTU
- Produces dry steam to power your direct steam equipment
- Stainless steel exterior with an angle iron frame for durability
- Reinforced counter and boiler mountings
- Automatic water level control and boiler blowdown
- Includes safety relief valve, CSD-1 low water cut off, and electronic ignition
- Produces 138 lb. of steam per hour
- (4) 6" stainless steel legs with 2 bullet and 2 flanged feet for leveling
|Blodgett CB36-200GLP Specs|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Output||138 Pounds Per Hour|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Steam Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Total BTU||200,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett CB36-200GLP Details
This Blodgett CB36-200G liquid propane steam boiler cabinet combines efficiency, high volume productivity, and consistency into one unit! This 200,000 BTU cabinet is capable of powering multiple pieces of direct steam equipment at once, such as floor model direct steamers or tabletop direct steam kettles. This versatility combined with the ability to produce 138 lb. of steam per hour allows you to steam whatever you'd like in virtually any application!
The stainless steel exterior and angle iron frame add both durability and corrosion resistance, while being conveniently easy to clean. For the safety of you and your employees, the unit includes an automatic water level control mechanism, blowdown feature, safety relief valve, and CSD-1 compliant low water cut off. The pressure gauge and water gauge glass allow you to easily monitor operation, and for maximum convenience, all water line piping is confined within the cabinet. (4) 6" stainless steel legs with 2 bullet and 2 flanged feet allow for easy leveling on any surface. This unit also requires a 120V electrical connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
ASME H Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components during construction.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
3/4" Steam Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" steam connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register