Blodgett BCX-14G-LP Liquid Propane Double Full Size Combi Oven with Manual Controls - 230,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Convenient stacked design increases productivity and saves space
- Durable, fully welded stainless steel frame with 4" casters
- Boasts a multiple speed reversing fan for even baking
- Includes fully insulated cooking chambers
- Standard controls with thermostat range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Each compartment accepts (7) 18" x 26" pans or (14) 12" x 20" pans
- Dual pane tempered viewing windows with hinged inner glass
- Requires a liquid propane connection; 230,000 BTU
You May Also Need
|Blodgett BCX-14G DOUBLE LP Specs|
|Width||42 5/16 Inches|
|Depth||40 3/16 Inches|
|Height||69 1/8 Inches|
14 Full Size Sheet Pans
28 Full Size Food Pans
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2|
Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||140 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||230,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett BCX-14G DOUBLE LP Details
Bake and cook efficiently with this Blodgett BCX-14G-LP liquid propane double deck full size combi oven! As a double stacked configuration, this unit includes two individual ovens that allow you to double your baking capacity in the same small footprint. Thanks to a multiple speed reversing fan, hot air circulates around food in this oven for uniform, even results. Designed with a boiler, this unit keeps hot water ready to provide a consistent supply of steam.
For added convenience, the easy-to-use manual controls include a thermostat range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit with a 4" temperature probe so you can cook and bake to your exact specifications. You can select steam, combi, hot air, and cool down options for added cooking flexibility. With an on demand steam feature, you can add steam into the cooking process at any time for optimal baking and roasting results. To help prevent flavor transfer, this unit is equipped with an open vented system so you can confidently cook and bake a variety of dishes without sacrificing quality. Each oven features a fully insulated cooking chamber with 115,000 BTU of heating power to keep up with your busy commercial kitchen.
The stainless steel front, sides, and top provide durability, ease of cleaning, and corrosion resistance while a fully welded stainless steel frame supports this unit. Plus, the interior of each oven's cavity includes a 316 stainless steel coved corner liner for easy cleaning. Each oven comes with 5 stainless steel wire racks, but it can accommodate up to 7 racks so you can arrange (7) 18" x 26" or (14) 12" x 20" pans to best fit your needs.
This unit boasts dual pane tempered viewing windows with hinged inner glass for easy cleaning. The dual stage door latch on each oven vents steam to help prevent burns for a safer work environment. Each oven also includes halogen interior lights which allow for superior visibility so you can keep an eye on your products as they bake.
To clean your oven, fill the included pressure spray bottle with a mild oven detergent and pump the bottle to build up pressure. Then simply spray the oven cavities, close the door, and place the ovens in steam mode for 10 minutes. When the steam process is complete, rinse the interiors with the attached spray hose to remove food debris and grease build up. This double deck, full size combi oven comes with 4" casters for easy mobility. Each oven requires a liquid propane connection for operation and a 115V electrical connection is required to power the convection fan motor.
Left to Right: 42 5/16"
Front to Back: 40 3/16"
Height: 69 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BCX-14G DOUBLE LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.Extensive water testing is required in order to maintain product warranty. Free tests are available from the manufacturer.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register