Other Available Flavors:
- All-natural, gluten-free
- Smooth blend of green tea with a zest lemon finish and citrus aroma; All-natural, gluten-free
- 28 individually, foil wrapped tea bags per box
- Steep one bag of tea and serve either hot or iced
- Great for coffee shops, cafes, hotels and restaurants
- Shipping Weight
- 0.15 lb.
- 10 - 28
Made in America
- Flavor Type
- Package Type
- Tea Type
- Green Tea
- Tea Bags
Enjoy the revitalizing effects of green tea with a citrusy twist when you serve this Bigelow green tea with lemon! The refreshing taste of lemon adds a zesty note to the delicate flavor and aroma of green tea. Lemon and tea is naturally a perfect pair, so this tea is sure to be a customer favorite! This smooth, all-natural green tea comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant and undergoes a special handling process, leaving the green tea blend more delicate and lower in caffeine than black tea. Additionally, green tea is full of antioxidants that are a great part of any healthy lifestyle.
A family-owned business since 1945, and now a leader in the specialty tea industry, Bigelow prepares each tea blend with utmost care and attention to ensure the best possible tasting tea. Committed to maintaining freshness and flavor, each Bigelow tea bag is overwrapped and sealed in a stay-fresh foil packet to protect the tea from air and moisture. As opposed to bulk tea, these tea packets also cut down preparation time and can be served as-is at the table. Any time is a good time to treat patrons of your restaurant, hotel, or coffee shop to a steaming cup of Bigelow tea!
Bring fresh cold water to a boil. Pour water over tea bag, and steep for about 4 minutes. Remove tea bag. For iced tea, steep a little longer and pour over ice.
Suggested Recipe: Easy Green Tea Lemonade
2 Bigelow green tea with lemon tea bags
6 tbsp. sugar (or more for taste)
5 lemons freshly squeezed
3 cups cold water
2 1/2 cups boiling water
Sliced lemons for garnish
Pour 3 cups of cold water into a pitcher. Squeeze the juice of 5 lemons into the pitcher. Add 6 tbsp. of sugar into the mixture and stir. Boil 2 1/2 cups of water. Put two Bigelow green tea with lemon tea bags in to seep for 3-4 minutes. Add lots of ice to the pitcher. Remove the tea bags and pour the tea into the pitcher after cooling. Stir the tea and lemonade mixture together and add more sugar for taste.
Lemon Ice Cubes
Pour water into each hole of a muffin pan. Slice a lemon and place the slices into the water in each hole. Place the pan into the freezer until the water is frozen. Add lemon ice cubes and green tea lemonade into a glass and serve!
KOF-K Kosher Supervision
This item has been certified Kosher by the KOF-K Kosher Supervision.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Bigelow Darjeeling Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow English Teatime Decaffeinated Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Jasmine Green Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Decaffeinated Green Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Perfectly Mint Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Mint Medley Herbal Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Cinnamon Stick Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow I Love Lemon Herbal Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Lemon Lift Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Raspberry Royale Tea Bags - 28/Box
- Bigelow Orange & Spice Herbal Tea Bags - 28/Box
992 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
104 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
22 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register