Earn up to $405.89 back (40,589 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Durable stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- 8 drawers provide ample storage
- Uses CFC- and HCFC-free R-290 refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
You May Also Need View All Items
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
$276.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
$373.70 / Each
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
$89.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
$469.50 / Set
- Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$184.50 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$299.99 / Set
|Beverage-Air UCRD119AHC-8 Specs|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||52.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||8|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air UCRD119AHC-8 Details
Add convenient, compact refrigerated food storage to your kitchen with this Beverage-Air UCRD119AHC-8 119" compact undercounter refrigerator with 8 drawers. Great for pizzerias and prep kitchens, this undercounter refrigerator easily fits below your work space to provide quick and easy access to your cold ingredients without losing valuable space in your kitchen. Each drawer is supported on heavy-duty, locking telescoping drawer slides for maximum support. The 4 upper pull-out drawers on the left are designed to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately), while the 4 lower left-side drawers can fit (2) 4" deep pans (sold separately). Each drawer extends 23" so you can conveniently load and unload your most popular fresh ingredients from the pull-out drawers.
Made of a durable stainless steel exterior with an aluminum interior, this unit is built to withstand the demands of a busy commercial kitchen. The exterior is designed with heavy-duty stainless steel while the cabinet and bottom are made of galvanized steel for exceptional durability. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity.
Thanks to its 1/3 hp compressor, this undercounter refrigerator's CFC- and HCFC-free, R-134a refrigeration system provides high humidity storage, while maintaining temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make moving it for cleaning and servicing much easier. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Height: 34 1/2"
Capacity: 52.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air UCRD36AHC-2 36" Undercounter Refrigerator with 2 Drawers
$4,539.89 / Each
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air UCRD48AHC-2 48" Compact Undercounter Refrigerator with 1 Door and 2 Drawers
$4,985.12 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register